Are you a Bush bitch?

by cellomould 39 Replies latest jw friends

• cellomould
    cellomould

I found this at indynews....it's time for America to stand up to George W. Say 'I ain't yo bitch no mo, dubya!' He is certainly trying to pimp us all out. Read and weep. (there's more at the site)

http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=137530&group=webcast

The world George Bush made (english)

[email protected]

while the war raged...
    While the "war on terrorism" raged the environment and human alike are getting screwed...

Bush:

1. Significantly eased field-testing controls of genetically engineered crops.

2. Cut federal spending on libraries by $39 million.

3. Cut $35 million in funding for doctors to get advanced pediatric training.

4. Cut by 50% funding for research into renewable energy sources.

5. Revoked rules that reduced the acceptable levels of arsenic in drinking
    water.

6. Blocked rules that would require federal agencies to offer bilingual
    assistance to non-English speaking persons. This, from a candidate who
    would readily fire-up his Spanish-speaking skills in front of would- be
    Hispanic voters.

7. Proposed to eliminate new marine protections for the Channel Islands and
    the coral reefs of northwest Hawaii (San Francisco Chronicle, April 6,
    2001).

8. Cut funding by 28% for research into cleaner, more efficient cars and
    trucks.

9. Suspended rules that would have strengthened the government's ability to
    deny contracts to companies that violated workplace safety, environmental
    and other federal laws.

10. OK'd Interior Department appointee Gale Norton to send out letters to
    state officials soliciting suggestions for opening up national monuments
    for oil and gas drilling, coal mining, and logging.

What a pimp asshole, huh??? [/i]

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ[/I]

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

During WWII, because of the war, domestic spending was cut 23%. Because of the war on terrorism, spending is cut 3%. Big deal....we will live...........nice try

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

NO I AM JUST A BITCH IN GENERAL !!! Are there any other Apostate Bitches !!

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

An influential, powerful man who advocates war and death as retaliation for death, is a man, first and foremost, (sorry feminist coming out, face it, we chicks are much for passive)and is completely foolish.

A religion that advocates paradise as a reward for blowing yerself and a thousand others up, is unbelievable, first and foremost, and is satanic influenced.

King of the North and South, demon against demon. We are all lambs to the slaughter as far as satan is concerned and he finds it amusing that we are stupid enough to continue on the way we do and not learn from our past mistakes.

I've got lots of luv to give, but no one wants it! - Mona.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

I agree with ThiChi, no big deal. Bush is the best President we have had in years.

I hope he makes more cuts on more of the special interest garbage. We have too much welfare for those that chose to not work and tax payer money is supporting these dead beats.

Scorpion

• Seeker
    Seeker

Scorpion, that was a troll post, right? It was beautifully done. Pitch perfect.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Are you kidding? Have you forgot that the real power brokers and law and policy passers are in Congress? The most power a President can have is to entice Congress to pass what he deems necessary.

Had previous administrations done something stronger about terrorism, maybe Dubya would not have had to get into this fight.

As far as economic conditions are concerned, Clinton took over a good economy and it was going in the toilet a year before he left office.

When it comes to Political parties, all are scoundrels and are only interested in getting reelected. They do that by catering to the ones they think will vote for them.

Personally, I am still waiting for Rosie O'Donnell, Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin and all the others who said they would leave the country if Dubya got elected, to leave. Maybe the money is just too good for those liberal elites.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

You got it. All politicians have an I.Q. somewhere just above that of a french fries.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• ros
    ros

William Penwell:
    You alone made an intelligent observation in this thread imo. :-)

Ros
    "A religion that teaches lies cannot be true"--The Watchtower, 12/1/91 pg. 7

• ring
    ring

yep!and proud of it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit