March 1st WT

by undercover 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• therevealer
    therevealer

Regarding Jehovah's Witnesses, the New
    Catholic Encyclopedia states: "They regard
    the Bible as their only source of belief and
    rule of conduct."

So, when is the last time you read the statement in the societies literature that wasn't similar to this, found in the October 15 study edition, Let us, therefore, make full use of God's Word and Bible based
    publications
    that can comfort us and benefit us in many ways. This is far more common than a reference solely to the bible or god's word.

• Mary
  • Bella15
    Bella15

"Are All 'Christians' Christian?".

NOPE ... WTC doctrine rejects Jesus

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him."

Acts 16:31 They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household."

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I love Mary

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mary , you are a blast !!!! :))

the female version of "Outlaw"

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

ROFL Mary!

clap

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mary - thanks for making me laugh!

• Mary
    Mary

LOL.....Me thinks we could do a few more of these!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

That was funny Mary! I think the black guy is the WT condemning church folk esp. black people, with all the shouting and signifying. The black man looks like he's about to get the holy ghost! The Wt don't want people praising the lord and stuff, that would be worship! Real "Christians" don't do that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit