What are the worst pictures in My Book of Bible Stories?

by cedars 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Oh yeah, the tent spike through the ear! That one gave me the creeps...

My neighbor's kid has got one of those. It's not that bad. I'm thinking of getting one myself.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Lol Jezebel looks like the old ladies drivers license picture!

• designs
    designs

Sleep tight kids, hope the nightmares aren't to bad....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Funny how other bible story books for kids aren't scary. Fear controls from an early age.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

@ Black Sheep: LMAO I meant through the actual ear CANAL, not the LOBE lol

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I don't remember which publication but there was a picture of the resurection where people were climbing out of their graves with dirt falling off of them. that was scairy to me.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

There is another pic in the Bible story book during Joesph´day where an Egyption is pushing someone off of the temple.

• undercover
    undercover

For a religious organization that repeatedly counsels on 'being babes as to badness' and emphasizes not letting our children become desensitized to violence by letting them watch TV/movies/etc that feature violence... they sure do use violent illustrations to their own end, namely to scare the young and impressionable to obey and never leave the faith.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Funny how Cain apparently had to use a crude stone axe when there was supposedly a perfectly good sword spinning around near Eden.

Ye, always bothered me how the bible writer knew about perfectly forged metal sword to tell about it..did they have the wheel yet??

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Notice the people smiling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit