Closing down of all non-native congregations in The Netherlands

by Gorbatchov 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

yes, i can confirm this, but will do later, because my phone doesn't want to make capital letters on this website. :-p and typing is much easier on my laptop.

• Alfred
    Alfred

I can't imagine the WT getting any significant contribution money from these foreign language congos... especially if they're full of assylum-seekers... just saying

• aligot ripounsous
  • Designer Stubble
  • Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Now in compatibility mode:

When this thread was started, I checked with someone from one t=of the English congregations in the Netherlands and he confirmed this was not the case. However, upon speaking again with him recently, he told me that this was indeed the case! With exception of the three large cities (Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague) the English congregations will be discontinued. Even in the main cities, the number of congregations will be brought back. We were aware of these changes sooner than the members of those congregations.

• zagor
    zagor

Is that something that came from NY or from local branch of wtbs? I think its more of a relfection of Dutch attitude toward foreigners and their ways of doing things in general. But if it came from NY, well perhaps this is the begining of the end of wtbs. Native culture is something even Catholic Church has learn not to work against, which is why they are still around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit