Hubby has finally come around....had to share!

by meangirl 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi meangirl, I have sent you a PM RosePetal xx

• JAFO
    JAFO
    He wants to go out tonight and get a tree and decorations for next year.....He is finally over it.....he wants to start a new life with just us and not worry about what other people think....

So don't let the mood go to waste.. next Xmas is a long time off.. see what you can do over the next few months to get him to unbend about Easter..

• TheWanderer
    TheWanderer

Congrats!

I had a very minor moment like that... a few months back I tried looking for my family on Facebook, 99% of which are JW. (I've been out for over 20 years) I concluded (correctly, it seems) that they are discouraged from using worldly social network sites. However, I did manage to find a very cool relative, though we weren't really close. Of course I added him...

....so seeing him post about having Christmas presents put a smile on my face. :)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Posts like this warms the cockles of my heart.... Who says God is not opening the eyes of the blind???
    So O.k. He didnt use spit....But they opened. Now show him the LOVE!!! that come after the eyes open.
    Thank you so much for sharing about another slave set free..Should be singing "AMAZING GRACE"

Have a VERY HAPPY 2012. Now you have a new hubby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit