Hubby has finally come around....had to share!

by meangirl 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

what a nice christmas story.... or not christmast story

• meangirl
    meangirl

Thanks everyone! I told my daughter and she is really happy. I am picturing a disney themed tree next year.....

Alias I am going to try and post a pic of the origami tree:

I tried several times, anyone tell me how to upload a pic? Thanks.......I tried to copy and paste.....

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Awsome!!!!!

Family Day LOL We did Family Day or as so many who did the Same.....

Jehovah Witnesses Xmas of gift giving and decorations called..."Familiy Day" Usually the Same School Vacation as Xmas.....unless you were Diehard...

Then you'd wait for Feb. School Vacation!!!

• Think About It
    Think About It

While he's feeling it......throw all your WTS literature in the garbage. (if he hasn't done so already) Even dispose of any JW looking clothing. (LOL)

Think About It

• its_me!
    its_me!

Awesome! I am so glad that I am married to a "worldly" man. He studied for a while, but then we both realized how nuts it all was and got the heck outta dodge! I am very happy for you!!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Very good news!

I would say he has had 4 years of internal warfare going on with himself, and trying to ignore what he has been thinking as much as possible. If he has really thrown it in, i think you guys will see a whole new him.

He still will struggle, even as i do with some things from time to time, allow him that, and it will get better year by year!

Oz

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm so happy for you! It's wonderful when someone we love comes around and joins us in a normal life of celebration, peace, and joy.

For me, it was easy to jump right into the holidays with minimal guilt.

I've always wanted to celebrate them since the first time I noticed all the pretty lights and the little witches and ghosts rang our door bell.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Great news! Now, get to the stores and stock up...you will be able to get your decorations and tree for a greatly reduced rate. Next year, you'll be ready!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Next year will be fun...

don't try to cram a "Life time of Missing out" in your 1st Xmas..........

As anyone will tell you....

Every Xmas day is better than the Last....when you're with Those You Love!!!!

• mamalove
    mamalove

OMG you are so fortunate! Congrats!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit