60 yr. old needs chaperon????

by red21 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

It is all about appearances isn't it? How sad. It is as if the 60 year old sister with the ailing hubby, is so disloyal to him, she can't wait to jump the other guy's bones once she is home. Everyone thinks the worst of everyone else in this crazy religion. If I were the sister with the ailing hubby, I think I would be furious and ask her to go stay at a hotel.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I used to drive one to the meeting, she never wanted to sit in the front with me. she demanded to sit in the back

• wasblind
    wasblind

who were you drivin' DaCheech, Miss Daisy ??? :))

• cult classic
    cult classic

My 70+ yr old elder fil was recently widowed. He began dating this 50 yr old woman who'd never been married (she has an adult son). Up until the day they were married, they had a chaperone (or so he says).

It was beyond ridiculous.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

High control religious organizations, create their own highly controlled mentally subjective slaves.

Out of that comes abnormal social behaviors.

Control equates to power to whom dispels those controls and its usually inside a mechanism of fear.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Obviously if you left those two horn-dogs alone for 5 minutes they'd be shagging the heck out of each other.

My mother-in-law faced this after her first husband died, and she was dating again. Her and her boyfriend were nearly 60 but needed to be chaperoned. Crazy thing was even after being married for years, they never "did it". The dude had no interest (or ability). Mom-in-law wished she had known this before marrying the guy and facing this big let-down. A little practice run would have saved her a lot of frustration.

• Violia
    Violia

some of us around 60 yr old don't look like miss daisy ( who BTW I think was closer to 80)

but it is silly for her to need a chaperon

unless maybe she felt vulnerable . who knows. maybe they have not had sex in quite a while prior to his illness ( quite likely), maybe the BIL has had the hots for her for a long time ( very common)

you are not dead at 60- if you health is good and you take care of yourself you don't look much different than you did at 50.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

My Mom and Dad are over 60....... married over 45 years and NEVER Have SEX!

but my Mom and Her Boyfriend Are SICK!!!!!!!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

For sure not dead. But a bit more controlled and a tried and true adult. I can't even believe Blondie's story. That's insane.

• Violia
    Violia

CB, your mom and dad had sex at least once, he he

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit