Breaking News from Steve Unthank - Police Launch Investigation into Traralgon Congregation

by Broken Promises 78 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

Falcon, why are you so concerned about the specific congregation being posted?

One reason may be because an individual just has to google that congregations name and they will be directed here.

• Azazel
    Azazel

l_falcon dont you think innocent little children who have had these WTS protected vile creatures rape them ( can you even imagine the horror of what that word rape means to these children?) deserve to recieve justice.

Jehovah hears their cries and will allow punishment on a corporation that has abused his name.

Yes this forum is generally ex-jw so SUPRISE! there might be some pissed off people here.

this is not a cong where you can just walk in and be an asshole and everyone will be too polite to tell you how your coming across.

Better to know now than later.

Az

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@ I_falcon, who said

I grew up in a JW family like many of you...

Are you sure you grew up as a JW? You tend to use the work 'church' in ways that JW would never use it. And you use it often.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Nice call ScenicViewer

Az

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

woohoo I'm a monger!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Ah falcon

doing well...first post, tell us all off for hate mongering, tell us off for breaking 3 rules.

You make reference several times to your 'extensive deep study', which i feel, has not included much about human nature nor the nature of the WT beast at all. As for inciting hate...i think you need to hold the mirror to the WT not us. Yes we get pissed off lots, we tell it like it is, like it or not. The WT and a good many are drooling for our blood don't you worry, and it is a war, one waged on the internet. Perhaps you should spend some time on pro jw sites and facebook to see the same crys for blood from the oh so righteous JWs that frequent them.

The WT has been hiding its own evilness for far too long, what you see here is the outing of the WT and sometimes it may not be pretty. This is the internet, the most powerful information tool ever known and it is used to good effect and hated by those that feel its sting.

The WT is no tree stump either.

Oz

• I_falcon
    I_falcon

Hi all.

@ScenicViewer: I used the word "church" as my own admission that the "Kingdom Hall" as is the WTS a Church. As the organization rejects the idea that they are a church. So I specifically used the word church, yes. I really did grow up as a JW, in a JW only family. I had zero options for my beliefs or life choices. Ya, I'm damaged too. I'm not trying to hurt people, I'm trying to hurt the sickened beliefs that the WTS/"church" is held together with. But right now I'm just saying, WHOAH, a little bit. It's very angry in here, I don't think I deserve the heat.

BTW, don't everyone get mad at me because you immediately conclude I'm 'defending' the WTS in any way. I certainly am not!! I know there's some "unpleasant" things about the WTS, and I know it can get real ugly. I for one, don't need to over-focus on the ugly.

@ The Rest:

Yes, I don't know human nature as well as I could. I'm not trying to piss people off. I looked into this thread and I was very unsettled by the hungry nature of most of the posts. I illustrated it my way. I did not name names of anybody. I did not specifically insult anyone. I reminded the readers there are limits to what you can FAIRLY post here. Or the moderators will address you at some point for breaking the posting rules THEY clearly set. Did anybody look at the videos, or just get mad and start replying?

My first post was pretty good though, wasn't it??

.....falcon.....

• Alfred
    Alfred

Falcon... When it comes to pedophiles who constantly get their own way with innocent children and are well-protected by a multi-billion dollar publishing cult, I am a self-confessed hate monger... why should I be anything different?

• wobble
    wobble

Even gentle Christians should hate that which is evil, the JW's as an organisation, and as described above , are evil.

• Listener
    Listener

Falcon, you would get on well with thequietone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit