Breaking News from Steve Unthank - Police Launch Investigation into Traralgon Congregation

by Broken Promises 78 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ever since I learned how lenient the Watchtower Corporation is towards pedophiles, I've wondered....

Do you suppose that their leniency is well-known on pedophile-oriented web sites...???

Do pedophile sites that seek out victims, mention the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Society as a field "ripe for the picking"???

Of course, pedophilia started in the Watchtower Corporation with Charles Taze Russell - built right into the fabric of the religion, to a certain extent.

Not that they're the only ones; as I've said endlessly before, this is the sort of mentality one sees in Bronze-Age Middle-Eastern men - and people who base their religion on such a mentality will tend to pick up such attitudes; even if such attitudes remain submerged, they will have an effect on the movement's edicts and rules....

Zid

• smiddy
    smiddy

BTTT

• Alfred
    Alfred

If this situation ever gets worldwide attention, the WT will simply announce that the Great Tribulation has started and that Satan is attacking Jehovah's organization knowing that Armageddon is just around the corner... more JWs will get baptized and even more will pioneer... The WT has everything covered.... dumbed-down membership (check), best pedophile lawyers in the world (check), bilions in real estate ready to be sold (check).... did I miss anything?

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

Why would it not be in the news? There has to be a reason.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Clarity you wrote

"LITS ....your information is amazing!

Anyway to get it into the NEW YORK TIMES?"

Thank you for what you wrote. I have been trying to get attention to it but people are still afraid of touching religion, most people I tell about it have a JW in their family or they know or work with a JW and they are like really this is happening int he Jehovah's Witnesses, they just say they find it so hard to believe me that JW's are just too nice to let this happen it only happens in the Catholic's. Amazing right. But with this whole Pen State, Joe Paterno, Jerry Sandusky thing being in the front page people are finally starting to show more interest, they are finally starting to realize how damaging this all is to children.

The second thing is I truly feel that Bethel monitors this board. Maybe I am being paranoid but I have said things here and my former elders have reacted in ways right after that have lead me to believe they know what I wrote here.

One fact that I know and will tell is I have covered Bethel with the court and police records that I have of these guys, I have written to the writing department begging them to help me they finally turned it over to the service department who did nothing. I have written to some of the attorneys I know there, the legal department has the court and police records, and all of the GB. Yes I got brave and sent them out to anyone I thought that could have the power to stop this pain from happening to more children. I also have receipts from the post office with singed signatures that they all received them.

That is all I am going to say as I really believe they are monitoring this board and they know who LITS is.

I have a lot of cards that I am playing and do not want to give away what I am up to now. At first I was very afraid to write even what I have just said but everything I have just written is now public to most of the people who know what I am going through and for those who think I should do this or that I have done what is possible for me to do.

I know I may sound crazy but the thought of one more child being abused makes me so sad it just breaks my heart. I just want this pain to stop.

LITS

• life is to short
    life is to short

Also clarity I wanted to thank you for your coment to me. It is nice to know that people believe me so many think I am just making this all up as it just sounds so crazy. That is what Bethel is banking on.

LITS

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

There is a practice that pedophiles use to get their victims. It is called grooming. They cultivate a relationship with the youngster in which they are an authority to be looked up to, and outsiders are not to be trusted with them. Then, to put the final touch toward pedophilia, the perpetrator exposes the youth to sexual material that is age inappropriate. They do this regularly to get the victim to be curious and even obsessed about sexuality so they are receptive to sexual advances.

This is usually done by individuals, but I ask, does this sound like any practice of any organization we know?

Is there any organization that discusses descriptions of sexual activity in front of toddlers and pre schoolers? Would it be any surprise if that organization was a fertile ground for pedophiles to prey on victims?

• life is to short
    life is to short

That is a very great point Kurtbethel. I can so clearly remember when I was just a small child under the age of say six or seven and hearing about oral and anal sex. I did not understand it but I knew that Jehovah hated it.

The power this religion has on people is unreal. Where else would parents sit and let such things even be talked about in front of their small children.
    I am just know starting to understand the power they held over me for most of my life. It is really scary.

LITS

• sizemik
    sizemik
    The power this religion has on people is unreal. Where else would parents sit and let such things even be talked about in front of their small children. . . . LITS

It's more obvious than ever now . . . children and their needs are just invisible to the WTS . . . a background shadow. They don't give a shit about children . . . and that's the attitude behind the abuse problem.

If I have this right does it mean that the case to force the WT to comply with child protection vetting procedures led to a police investigation that ended up uncovering child abuse? . . . cofty

Essentially you are correct . . . the exception being that it remains to be seen if the evidence gathered will result in more charges from the Police themselves . . . but I'm picking there will be.

• Azazel
    Azazel

This should be the Cover picture for "Shepherd the flock of god in your care" ( Mind Control for Dummies)

Az

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit