It's almost that time of year again where SPROUTS appear.......

by watersprout 24 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Repent?! Never may that happen! I will speak out and expose sprouty bigotry, hypocrisy, and vegepheme... wherever it exists! You do NOT scare me, you self-professed "chosen" one! Your rhetoric and propaganda cannot hide the false prophecies you gurgitate! I fear you NOT! The parsnip and turnip are YUCKY! NO soup can make them "clean"! As for the lowly Brussels... even alone with nothing more than salt, it is still among the tastiest of pods. Truly marvelous! But to "anoint" it with oil and "arraign" it with BACON... GLORIOUS! Not even the lilies of the field can compare! Who, then, are YOU to speak ill of the Great Sprout's creation... and culinary enhancements? You speak with a spooned tongue... because that's all a soup-monger CAN speak with! But it is the FORK that will prevail! Together, with a plate of just crisped, tender BSprouts... vegetable rigtheous can and will REIGN!

So, back to your fallow acreage, sprout-hater! Back to the dung-y plots that produce the putrid parsnip and terrible turnip! Back... to start ANEW... and plant the seeds of the dear Brussells... which the Great Sprout will water (and NOT you, though vegephemously you call YOURSELF the "Water" Sprout!)... and make grow!

May your tongue stick to the roof of your mouth... with sticky parsnip paste!

A servant to the lowly Brussels (still)... and a promoter of crispy bacon bits on almost everything savory...

SA

• watersprout
    watersprout

You my dear have a two pronged tongue, that looks like a fork but is really a devious weapon! My spoon tongue can shovel a lot more food in than a fork!

I am not self professed I am the CHOSEN ONE! The MOST SPROUTY ONE warned me about veg-phets like YOU! You who will sugar/meat coat everything just so you can win! PAH! Your vegphemus words fall on righteous ears and will NOT be looked upon favourably! You are a heathen of the worst kind! That's right a heathen of vegetables!

I will laugh in the face of your persecution! I will eat that brussell sprout and NEVER will I enjoy it! *Whispers... Can we do it without the bacon and the cheese?*

There is no dung from where I get my vegetables! The dung is thrown at all the brussells! Haha!

I am the ''water'' that the Great Sprout uses! You are soo veggy blind that you cannot SEE it! You want the honarable glory for yourself and NEVER will taht happen!

• still thinking
    still thinking

so much hate towards the innocent.........brussels are our friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

OMG! I have gone BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AGuest
    AGuest

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Gasp, ack, sputter!!! Omigosh! I don't know whether to laugh at:

OMG! I have gone BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or...

Can we do it without the bacon and the cheese?*

Cough, sniff, sniff... hehehehehehehe! Uh, ummmm... wait, where were we? Oh, I know:

NO, vegephemer! There will be bacon AND cheese! There MUST be bacon... AND cheese... so that you will KNOW by whose hand you were smited (you know, if the lovely photo of the Great Sprout's "heart", didn't tell you - LOLOLOLOL!)

Bow DOWN, rotten-fruit-posing-as-a-chosen-veggie... and TREMBLE at the image of the Great One's heart (brought to YOU courtesy of his loyal prophetess... who's still thinking... STILL THINKING, the Radiant!)

Pieces to you (SA tosses handful of bacon bits in WS' general direction)!

A servant to the lowly Brussels... and it's oh-so-delish "cousin", the cabbage (which the AGuest household will be having for supper this very evening... "smothered"... vs. boiled (uck!!)... so as to be tender yet flavorful...),

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit