Women who have affairs...are they DUMB to think he will leave his wife?

by Witness 007 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• still thinking
    still thinking

so true watersprout...not the cheese grater ..the 'woman have some pride' comment I call it self respect...cause if you don't respect yourself, no one else is going to.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Madea's is crazy. She singing these old love songs. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtdBMBsNZBY

• AGuest
    AGuest
    before he left for good, there would be a tete a tete with his testicles and a cheese grater.

Yikes! Sounds like a cheatin' man wouldn't stand a CHANCE of "mercy" with you, dear WS (peace, chile!) - LOLOLOLOLOL! I mean, shoot, I even wanted to cover my crouch on THAT one! YOWWWWWCH!!!

But I hear ya!!

Peace!

SA, crossing her legs and grabbing a pillow... on her own... LOLOLOLOL!

• watersprout
    watersprout

I'm all about the vengence LOL! (peace back at ya!) I may only be a little bit but i'm a tough little nugget!

Still thinking it is all about self respect. Not once have I chased a man, if they wanted me to fight I walked! I have too much self respect/worth to be treated like that. They should have been fighting over me LOL!

Peace

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Moralism aside, I doubt women make a conscious choice (their belief. of course, it is a choice) to be mistresses. It is a woman with no self-esteem. What does she gain? In the rare case that she marries the jerk, what security does she have? The very idea of adulterers marrying is funny to me. You have already proven you cannot maintain even minor commitments. I thought Mark Sanford's wife was brilliant when discussing love. In love fades very quickly. Love means commitment regardless of how thrilled you are with the relationship at any point in time. I can see marriages not working out. Also, I can see love between student and powerful faculty members. In each case, true love cannot wait for even a few months until graduation or divorce.

Why do so many women believe they are so worthless or so much better than the wife?

Morals are not needed. A cost benefit analysis shows how bad the situation is. See a divorce lawyer. If you are so hot, there are other methods of release. The way people describe how it just happened, as tho they hadn o control, is comical. Woody Allen was both funny and very sad when he told the judge, Love just happens. Love unhappens. Therapy is the solution.

• iamwhoiam
    iamwhoiam

This subject has the ability to go round and round with many different viewpoints

A wife might think its ok to cheat

A husband might think its ok to cheat

A wife and a husband both might think its ok to cheat

A wife and a husband both might think its not ok to cheat

A husband might think its not ok to cheat

A wife might think its not ok to cheat

Either way, people usually find what they are looking for regardless of whether its (a)fair or unfair to another person.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Is it cheating if they both think it's okay?

• talesin
    talesin

They are not DUMB,, they don't want a commitment ,,, it's much easier to 'live the fantasy' .

imho

t

• noni1974
    noni1974

I agree with NC, not all women are stupid in this situation. I know plenty of women who only want the sex and that's it. Nothing more. No matter what your religious beliefs are people have no business judging other peoples action unless they directly impact you. I firmly believe that the only person's bedroom we should have our noses in is our own.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Why do so many women believe they are so worthless or so much better than the wife?

Why do you assume women believe they are so worthless or so much better than the wife? Big assumption. Consider that there are other possibilities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit