To my fellow believers

by PSacramento 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Londo111
    Londo111

I meant 'James notes', not 'James not'. Human imperfect at work again!

• AGuest
    AGuest

I understand, dear Londo (peace to you!). Perceive it as you wish, dear one.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• designs
    designs

Band- Thanks for the info and where to find works of Chagall. A friend on the board and I visited the Chagall Museum outside of Nice France a few years ago, absolutely amazing.

The Synagogue in Encinitas has a sylized version of the Chagall work, beautful piece, you can get lost in it, which is the power of good artists.

I'll try to find Constantine's Sword, I'm in need of a good read.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

OMG...I thought I was reading an Awake! issue for a moment then...I feel sick

If you really believe that then you REALLY need to re-read what I wrote.

• still thinking
    still thinking

No...don't think so...same shite...felt exactly like reading the Awake...(the first bit that I posted anyway...sorry, couldn't get past that. felt too ill )

• watersprout
    watersprout
    No...don't think so...same shite...felt exactly like reading the Awake...(

I think we read different awakes... If I read an awake I actually become soo nauseous I need to throw up. What PSac wrote is nothing like the WT.... Anything with God and Christ seems to be confused with religion... God and Christ have nothing to do with religion, nothing at all.

Peace

• still thinking
    still thinking

I didn't even see God or Christ watersprout...just the style...

Will you follow those that say that have the truth? that their bible is THE WORD of God, that their interpretation of this WORD is truth?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I will live a good life and then die like every other human did before me

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Still thinking, Perhaps I didn't make it clear in my post that we are NOT suppose to take ANYONE else view but to test all that we are taught.

Look at what I wrote:

As Christ warned his followers and Us, many will come in his name, some even saying that they are Him ! and they will lead many astray.
    I think that people need to trust the HS more and NOT be impressed by those that seem to have the "correct interpretation" of the bible/doctrines.
    I know of a few that are happy where they are, know that their organization is NOT perfect but believe that it is better "than the rest" and that IF they are wrong it's not THEIR fault but the fault of those leading them.
    Perhaps it is because the bible can be very hard to read and understand that many allow others to teach them AND they DON'T test what they are taught ( even though the bible itself SAYS to do just that).
    We can only ever follow what we believe to be right, what we think to be right, what we feel to be right BUT it must be understand that it is WE how are deciding who and what to follow and that it is WE that will be judged on it.
    Now, I may be wrong in my views and in my interpretations and I will be judged on them, but I will be responsiible and I will be the one to say to MY LORD:
    "I studied, I researched, I listened to my heart and to your HS and I am sorry I was wrong but I did MY BEST."
    I will NOT be the one to say, " Hey, I was just following orders".
    I will not be the one to say I put my trust in Man when the Word of God tells us to put our trust in God and Christ alone.
    I will not leave my "salvation" up to someone else.

Does that sound like the WT ??

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I will live a good life and then die like every other human did before me

For some that is enough, for some that is MORE than enough, for others just doing that is a chore in of itself.

For others however, that is only the starting point.

That does NOT make anyone more than anyone else mind you, it just makes those that believe that there is more than "this" to be responsible for doing more than "this", know what I mean?

As Christ said, to those that more is given, more is asked.

If all we have is THIS then hey, no harm no foul I guess, but if some believe that thier is MORE than just this, well...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit