See Santa's cats

by Found Sheep 37 Replies latest social entertainment

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

why is that? some times if we are oddly dressed we get growed at till we speak then they are like "oh it's you" do they have poor eyesite?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Too cute!

I bet your cats hate you.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

no they love me too much..... some days i just pick them up and do my work cuz it is ez'er then them meowing

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

some days i just pick them up and do my work cuz it is ez'er then them meowing

http://youtu.be/Mc0liHubCf8

(cute cats btw - that last pic is especially great!)

• rebel8
    rebel8

I don't know why exactly. I do remember watching Mythbusters where they were trying to dis/prove that dogs recognize people by smell. The 2 guys switched clothes and made themselves look like each other. The 1 guy's own dog ran to the other guy.

Maybe they recognize people by their whole look--dress/hair/glasses/etc.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Aw, Found Sheep, I was just teasing ya.

I have 3 sweeties of my own. Kitty luv is good luv.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I do remember watching Mythbusters where they were trying to dis/prove that dogs recognize people by smell. The 2 guys switched clothes and made themselves look like each other. The 1 guy's own dog ran to the other guy.

I know the 4 or 5 dogs in my life will bark like crazy if a stranger walks up to the door or is on the other side of a solid fence, but they are just there to greet me silently.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ah, ha ha ha ha ha!!! That long-haired kitty has that look in his eyes - "I'm going to shred your drapes for this!!"

• juni
    juni

These are my 2 rescued fur babies, brother and sister tabbies. They're 6 months old now and total love bugs, but they definitely would not hold still long enough to dress them in outfits. I'm just thankful they allow me to clip their nails....

I wish I had bought a tiny santa hat that I found awhile ago for my cockatiel as he's not afraid of anything.

Your kittens are very cute! They have the same green eyes as mine.

Juni

• AdinWilliam
    AdinWilliam

NIce one i like it. Please post some other images.

BuntyBubly: A Biggest library of high definition backgrounds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit