See Santa's cats

by Found Sheep 37 Replies latest social entertainment

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

thatt's funny I did do a WHAT 7!!! faint...

off the floor now

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

O give me a home, where the kitty cats roam, and I'll show you a house full of s#!t...

Yup, I'm butler to seven, collectively known as the great crowd. My official cats are Augustus and Claudia, Maine Coon bicolour brother & sister, and Nero the Vampire Cat, a black oriental. The others belonged to a friend who died a few months ago, and they needed somewhere to stay, so they came here. There's Max, a black oriental with white toes, Salem & Regan, black shorthairs, and Morgana, a chocolate brown longhair.

Does this qualify me as a mad cat person now?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ummmm LOL

ya

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

He's appeared before, but here's Nero the vampire, my very own basement cat...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i just see an X? It's not a naughty picture that is blocked is it?

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Hmm, think it's technical trouble. Shows up fine here, but I'm using Firefox and Linux. (Spot the geek). What are you using? I'll see about making adjustments

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'm sure it's on my side I'll look when I get home

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Afraid so. I changed to a Windows laptop and can see him in firefox but not in ie8. So it's all Bill Gates' fault as usual.

The big day is only 5 1 / 2 hours away for us here, so I'll just wish you a Happy Christmas, and may it be everything you could wish it to be.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit