Bet the wtb&ts didn't see this one coming...

by OneDayillBeFree 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

NASA just announced the discovery of a new planet! It's called Kepler 22B!!!

And here's the kicker....

NASA labled it inhabitable!

If this is true, jerhoover is going to have alotta explaining to do...

Wonder what the "new light" will be about this...

So what do you guys think???

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The WT will problably steal this from me, so I won't detail the scriptures and lay it out for them lol. Part of what is happening on the Earth right now is training for those who will help in the creation and bringing life to new planets and new worlds. God's universal plan is not to only have Earth with life, but have life on many planets and galaxies.

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Interesting theory Endofmiseries...

I just believe that there's no way we are alone... Except there's no hardcore proof yet so for the meantime I will remain an E.T agnostic...

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Right now I don't think Wachtower cares about Kepler 228. What they did not see coming was Steven Unthank.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Haha, GREENHORNET, just thinking that myself^^^^

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Well, I think that all of the planets will be inhabited by other life forums. Then there will a Space craft Called Voyager. The crew will consist of a Doctor and a guy with pointed ears. They will have a captain that will be a challenge. He will be a Canadian.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

CNN.com: "Kepler-22b is the first confirmed planet in the "habitable zone," the area around a star where a planet could exist with liquid water on its surface, that has been discovered by NASA's Kepler mission."

Wow, how exciting, it has been "confirmed' that this planet is in an area around a star where it "could" have water. What a joke!

Don't expect ET to phone anytime soon.

Let's try to keep those Critical Thinking Skills engaged folks!!!

• james_woods
    james_woods

OODAD is right, but in my humble opinion is ignoring something important:

This is part of a continuing confirmation that literally un-numberable planets must certainly exist in the universe with the capacity for life aside from the old familiar earth. Not life-proving, but very important.

So - as Gallileo said - when he discovered the facts of orbits in the Solar Sysytem - "and yet, Earth moves around the Sun".

So, religiously - can Earth reasonably be the only planet with intelligent life?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

james_woods: Thanks JW for acknowledging my post. No, I'm not ignoring that. I just get frustrated when things are presented as if they mean more than they do.

I'm sure I'm hypersensitive after discovering that I was lied to for 25 years by a group of religious leaders I trusted. So now I try to be VERY discerning about what is being said, what it implies, and what it really means.

I have no idea if there is any intelligent life anywhere else in the universe. I'm not even sure there is any here on earth. I just know that a "confirmed" "could" is just more weasel-word bullshit.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Nu-Lite alert. This earth will soon be burned up just in time for Jws to inhabit new planet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit