Famous ex-Jws

by ekruks 30 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Selena (singed killed by her housemaid or assistant)

• Skratch
    Skratch

wow i did not know Donald glover was a jw, just saw his interview too

• AGuest
    AGuest

Roger Ebert, movie critic

Teresa Graves, actress (formerly, "Christie Love" from Get Christie Love)

Peace, all!

SA, on her own...

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Roger Ebert ?? Never heard that about him before !

• AGuest
    AGuest

Here you go, Miz Shirley (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!):

http://survivaljournals.blogspot.com/2011/03/roger-ebert-former-jehovahs-witness.html

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I may be wrong, but I think Roger Ebert was quoting someone else in regard to JW's...I don't believe he was raised as one.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Terence Howard has taken a run at it, but I don't think he could make the commitment to take the plunge...

• AGuest
    AGuest

I think Roger Ebert was quoting someone else in regard to JW's...

You're right that Ebert wasn't a JW, dear TYA (peace to you!). Talk about a pre-"senior" moment, I actually read the thread here on this awhile ago... and forgot that it was someone only referring to Ebert being a late night tweeter, and something he tweeted prompting the author to take a trip down memory lane. I only recalled the title of the thread (or something) that associated Ebert with JWs. Sorry for that, folks.

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

why are ex witnesses such a talented bunch? go us! really for such a small sect theyve produced a lot of celebrities. not to give the org. credit but its pretty uncanny

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

What's-her-name on The View, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit