Too fat for the kingdom of God !

by koolaid-man 33 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Hello Alfred, the announcement concerning "Johnny" will be made at 8:30 PM, EST.

• JRK
    JRK

I am clutching my pearls in anticipation!

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hello Alfred, the announcement concerning "Johnny" will be made at 8:30 PM, EST......RF

Unless you change your mind like you did last time..

No good reason was given..

Maybe you`ll cancel again this time because..

The Deli didn`t include a Pickle..

With your Corned Beef Sandwich..

mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco...OUTLAW

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

00Dad, what about nearsighted, dumb, ugly, wrinkly, hairy, and smelly?ha ha ha ha What if someone is "guilty" of more than one offense? Can he/she be double disfelloshipped?

• techdotcom
    techdotcom

I know of someone who, between diabeties and being very overweight could not do much, if anything in FS. Her husband was an elder and so the other elders and put a lot of pressure on them to have her do more than sit in the car, even though that's all she could do. The harrasment got to the point where someone who was the PO at one time and an elder still at that time, left the religion and were labled apostates.

Bottom line is this, if you are a promenent member of the religion or the wife of someone who is, you are going to find yourself in trouble and under pressure if you can't put in a good amount of time in FS in the traditional door-to-door way.

Sad thing was, this didn't keep them from believing. They are another example of one of those that leaves for some personal reason but still thinks that it's the "Truth".....

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Hey everyone I am new here. I don't really believe this crazy story, but does anyone know more about this conference call? Is it some sort of trick to get "apostates" phone numbers and info?

• JRK
    JRK

Poor Bear after listening to Six Screams:

JK

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

JRK, Did you listen to his radio show? Yes or Hell No?

• sizemik
    sizemik

Blessed are the pizza-makers . . . for they will be called sons of God.

It's in the bible

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Marked... because i wan't to know who Johnny is....will i be SHOCKED?

only if it really really is a real person...

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit