Too fat for the kingdom of God !

by koolaid-man 33 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Former Jehovah's Witness servant Dick Borghi along with elders in the Lowell, Ma. congregation were asked by the circuit overseer to vote on whether to disfellowship overweight brothers and sisters.

This was very troubling to Dick for Two Reasons.

1... Brother Borghi thought it would be the responsibility of the faithfull and discrete slave to lay out a precise directive on the basis for this unusual request. What criteria would have to be met to make such an awkward decision?

2... Dick, by voting on this strange dictate would put a close JW relative of his, in the same congregation, in jeopardy of answering to a judicial committee.

How would you react?.......... Listen in to our guest Dick Borghi on Sat.Dec. 3, 2011 at 7PM, EST. To the Six Screens of The Watchtower Conference Call.

No computer is needed just dial 712-432-8710 use pin 9925

Our lines open at 6:30 PM, EST. so come on early and talk with all those who have been "touched by the tentacles of The Watchtower "

Also the special announcement concerning " Johnny" at 8:30 PM, EST.

"NO Fluff .... Just Shock!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

The same reasonning for DFing smokers would apply to beefalos who eat fast food.

• N.drew
    N.drew

How fat is too fat?

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

is this a repeat? i remember this story on the call before. oh well, better repeat subjects than anti gay ones, or ones where you are trying to pass off a picture of a JW, when it is in fact the mayor of buffalo, LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..I remember that..

Rick/KoolAidMan tried to Pass Off a picture of the Mayor of Buffalo,as his Talk show guest..

This next show is a "Non Issue" about Fat JW`s?..

Thats supposed to be shocking?..

Will that make Fat JW`s Leave the Kingdom Halls if they can get through the door?..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Alfred
    Alfred

At what time will you make the SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTabout "Johnny the Bethelite"?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

What's the story with "Six Screens"? Is it legitamte or is it the rantings of an attention whore? I've never listenned in.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I found the Phoney pic of Ricks Guest..

How much money flows into the Watchtower coffers at their annual fund raiser The District Convention?

Former witness lurene Stanley working along with her high ranking JW. husband had the opportunity to see what goes on in the back room at Disrtict Conventions. Questions you always wanted answered will be answered.

#1... How much money is collected?

# 2... Do they accurately report all they collect to to the attendees?

#3... Does The Watchtower use a secretive formular to motivate the Witnesses to contribute more?

#4... Are those serving in administration allowed alcohol to relax during the sessions?

Lurene will be one of guests on The Six Screens of the Watchtower conference call Sat. Sept 10,2011 at 7 pm est.

Also on the call will be a man named Milla who contacted Six Screens this week to see if we could help. He is now devorced from his JW. wife and she is causing undue pain in his life.

He is going to court next week accusing her of lying in court and causing family members to shun him.

It is easy to get on the call dial 712-432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925. Our lines open at 6:30 est. so come on early and talk with all those who have been "touched by the tentacles of The Watchtower...... No Fluff, just Shock!

Then Rick gets caught..

koolaid man, Why would you post a pic of the Mayor of Buffalo, NY in that first post of this thread?
    http://www.blackenterprise.com/2011/04/29/7-african-american-mayors-under-the-radar/ .....IamallCool

Iamallcool, that's Byron Brown, mayor of Buffalo, NY. .....~Sue

Rick trys to weasel out of it..

By Blaming the People who caught his Deciet..

Many on this forum rush to judgement and immediately criticize anything Koolaid-man posts. Strong minded reasonable ones wait patiently, research the content in the thread and without hesitation listen to the conference call before making a premature evaluation.

I am pleased the picture of the Mayor of Buffallo,NY. got your attention.

In our 10pm portion of the Six Screens conference call we will be discussing Jehovah's Witnesses killed while participating in service.

It is surprising how many Witnesses die in their line of duty.

A Jehovah's Witness woman was shot in Buffalo, NY. It is possible she played a role in Mayor Browns action to help stop murders in his city.

More details on the call Sat Sept 10, 2011.......

........................ ...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This is really funny, and thank you. I like the line, "Strong minded reasonable ones wait patiently, research the content in the thread and without hesitation listen to the conferance call before making a premature evaluation".

Well if it smells like shit, looks like shit, we don't need to know if it tastes like shit.

Yet another nutbar, attention whore

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

oh boy, rick, you never cease to amaze me with your ongoing endless bullshit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit