Too fat for the kingdom of God !

by koolaid-man 33 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Good gravy!

Disfellowship the fat JWs and there's be no one left.

Try again.

On 2nd thought, don't. Just please don't.

• bnybyt
    bnybyt

without hesitation listen to the conferance call before making a premature evaluation"

Oh, my I'm glad i read that a second and third time... e-val-u-ation, e-val-u-ation...

my mind kept telling me the last word had a syllable like "jack" in there somewhere. Whew!

good gravy

Good gravy for sure...

I knew this business of stopping at Dunkin Donuts for break everytime while in service just wasn't going to pay off.

Oh, and do beer bellies count?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

What exact BMI results in:

• DFing?
    • Public Reproof
    • Private Reproof
    • Strange looks

If I eat a carrot tonight for dinner, can I just be publicly reproved? Hell, if I'm going to be DF'd I might as well down that 1/2 gallon of Häagen-Dazs I've been hiding in the freezer behind the frozen peas! Dude, let me have that DiGiorno triple meat-eaters' pizza and I don't even care if you call me an apostate!!!

And why focus on just fat people, why leave out anorexic and bulimic people? The WTBTS really needs to have only "THE BEST" serving Jehovah! - Malachi 1:6-8

In fact, why stop there? How about people that are too tall, or too short, or near-sighted, old, wrinkly, fair-skinned, dark-skinned, dumb, ugly, hairly, smelly ....

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

This is horse-sh*t. Do you know how many major players at bethel are very overweight? Even GB members like Herd are overweight. This can never be enforced, as much as some would love to see it happen.

And how much weight do you have to loose before you can get reinstated huh? REPENT FOR THE CHEEZBURGER!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    This is horse-sh*t. Do you know how many major players at bethel are very overweight?
    Even GB members like Herd are overweight......ex360shipper

Exactly..

Unfortunately Rick Fearon has a Horrible Reputation for not checking out the Credibility of his Guests..

In the case of the Mayor of Buffalo..

Rick went out of his way to misrepresent who was going to be on his show..

Then blamed the people who caught his deciet..

The WBT$ will use all of this to their advantage..

Which begs the Question..

"Whose side is Rick Fearon really on?"

........................ ...OUTLAW

• mummatron
    mummatron

So all the thousands of exemplary, faithful sisters would get DF'd for baby weight, pill weight gain ('cause the FDS said no kids so they're off piosneering instead), hypothyroidism (often undiagnosed for years) etc, etc. Hmmmmmmm!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

There was a circuit overseer who is VERY overweight. I believe his last name is Anglelos. The GB appointed him to be CO, so Rick, I am sorry you got busted again for bullshitting.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, I think you mentioned somewhere that you were a JW for almost 50 years. You should know better about what REALLY goes on in the organization.

• JRK
    JRK

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I could object to this premise. First, when does the Washtowel give people a chance to take care of themselves? To lose weight, you simply must burn off or throw away more calories than you take in. Walking a whole hour a day is one good way to accomplish this, but the pious-sneer shuffle is not going to do that. You probably need to cleanse, and quit putting poison in your system (poison like monosodium glutamate, aspartame, sucralose, and high fructose corn syrup). Getting enough sleep is also important. With all the rubbish "information(??)" on the lamestream sources, let alone the washtowel, on this subject, it is a wonder that we don't have 100% of all people obese.

Putting this in practice involves time. You must research on "Satan's" Internet if you are to have a reasonable chance at finding a cleanse that works for you. Then, you need a whole hour to walk--going from door to door does not count because it needs to be non-stop at a brisk pace. Foods without high fructose corn syrup (or corn sugar, which is the same crap) or monosodium glutamate are difficult to find, since they are devious at labeling things. (Yeast extract, put in lieu of monosodium glutamate along with a "No MSG" banner, is common and contains processed glutamate.) Of course, if you take this time, Brother Hounder is going to hound you back out in field circus.

Research aside, I don't think too many people can lose weight if they are going with the pious-sneers to pizza or burger places every day for lunch. It might be fine to occasionally have McDonald's food as a treat. But, doing it every day 5 days a week for lunch is a good way to get fat and stay that way. Seems that every time I did field circus in the afternoon, I would run into 15 or 20 people (pious-sneers and those working with them) at the Kingdumb Hell munching on their monosodium glutamate burgers with high fructose corn syrup (or aspartame, which is even worse) drink and monosodium glutamate fries. Some would have a sodium caseinate shake (more free processed glutamic acid) sweetened with more high fructose corn syrup. This is not going to help people lose weight and keep it off if done every day!

Another thing I have been seeing lately, both from mainstream and alternative sources, is that sleep is vital to keeping a healthy weight. To lose weight and keep it off, one thing one needs is to get to bed at a decent hour. How are you supposed to do that if you are at the boasting session until 10:30 PM, have more research to do for your call, and then try getting up at 5:30 the next morning for street work? Or, when you need to work late on Friday night because projects have fallen behind while you were in field circus all last month, and then have to do field circus at 6 AM Saturday morning? That slows your metabolism, preventing you from losing weight and keeping it off. It also taxes your liver, which makes it even more difficult. People that are sleep deprived function like old diabetics.

And what about stress? The stress of not being good enough, needing to do more field circus, or to work on that part so you don't get another W on your talk add up. People getting disfellowshipped for stupid things also adds threatening stress to the congregation. Every so often, there is an a$$embly thrown in for good measure. All this stress, most of it bad stress, disrupts the metabolism while adding to the tendency for people to get the munchies. Not conducive for losing or maintaining weight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit