The Hypocrisy continues!!!!!!!

by justmom 17 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

The sister who is disfellowshipped and had a moment of weakness said "Go to Hell"..that will never happen.

Sounds like a moment of strength, not a moment of weakness.

I would have turned around and left that restaurant with my baby. Or I would have given THEM the choice (and sat down for lunch or whatever myself)... "visit with US BOTH, or don't visit with either of us. Your choice."

Ridiculous.

Peace,

Tammy

• cantleave
    cantleave

What can be said? other than CULT!

• designs
    designs

justmom- That's the way it rolls in Crazytown. My brother, an elder, has never seen my grandson and wouldn't know him if he came up and gave my brother a hug.

I'll have to post a pic of my grandson if I can figure out how to do it.

• flipper
    flipper

JUSTMOM- I agree with Ziddina, I think it was a good thing for the DFed mom to tell her relative to " go to hell " because the JW relative was using her and playing her like an accordion and playing her for a fool. This JW deserved to be taught a lesson. Although due to the mind control she's under- she probably won't get it or understand anyway. Can't let JW's push you around - and if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. They will use, use, use you up

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'd say go to Hell was an appropriate response. She was being dragged into their collective insanity. Why allow yourself to be manipulad into the role the Watchtower expects you to play as a DF'd person. Allowing a child to see their mother treated like that would be very confusing for them so why let it happen.

If she wants to be polite about it she could tell them they're all crazy and offer to get them help.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I don't know why but as I read that I thought you were going to say they tried to steal the baby too........" Still Thinking

Perhaps we both had that reaction because it was SO apparent that the JW aunt/sister was striving to isolate the baby from her own mother - just so the JW aunt/sister could feel "comfortable" associating with her little niece!! Or at least, that was her "stated" reason for attempting to isolate the mother from the baby...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................

I still get cold chills, thinking about that wacky JW aunt/sister... Devious and evil, I'd say!!

Zid - who knows evil when she smells it...

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

"Go to hell" is polite in this case.

"Eff you" would have been more appropriate...

Justmom, this is insane!

• Bella15
    Bella15

OMG! That's so weird !!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit