The Hypocrisy continues!!!!!!!

by justmom 17 Replies latest jw friends

• justmom
    justmom

A relative of mine who is disfellowshipped for having a baby out of wedlock and living with the babys daddy has a sister who is an active jehovahs witness. She has had NOTHING to do with her newborn neice for 9 months and outta the blue textes who sister and asks her to meet at a

restaurant as they are in town and would like to see the baby. The mom out of love gave in so her nephews could see their cousin whom they'll never know. When she arrived at the restaurant the witness sister said can we take the baby and play with her and you have to sit at the other

end of the restaurant away from us. She also said, we cannot share a "meal" with you according to the bible and you know why....But can we buy you a drink from the bar?????? OMG imagine that! (can't eat but the alcoholics can buy her a drink)

FLIPPIN HYPOCRITES!

Then....the nextday texted (which am I crazy or is that association)?????? and said she feels guilty and can't see her again with the baby. Its toooo hard on Her boys to see a cousin they'll never grow up knowing. Hellooo it WAS Her idea to begin with.

So thought maybe next time the worldly boyfriend could bring the baby and hang out with them instead so as not to feel guilty.. (now its worldly association).. lol

The sister who is disfellowshipped and had a moment of weakness said "Go to Hell"..that will never happen. You arranged for this and now made this MY fault cuz your heartbroken over your boys being confused as to who they can and can't associate with in the family.

Wow! You talk about some screwed up group of folks and sad to say, their gonna be around for a LONG time gulpin down that kool-aid.....

Just wanted to share something I'm sure all of you have experienced at some time

justmom

• ziddina
    ziddina

I think it's a REALLY good thing that she told them to "go to hell"...

As I read your account, it occurred to me that the knuckleheads might even try to STEAL the baby...

At the very least, you can bet that they'll try to convert the boyfriend, and then, of course, persuade him to raise the poor baby in the "Trooooof"...

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

but Jehovah's Witnesses don't break up families......................

• still thinking
    still thinking

That is so pathetic...I can't believe I bought into any of that crap...thank god my mind has switched back on.

I don't know why but as I read that I thought you were going to say they tried to steal the baby too.........maybe it's because the behaviour is so abnormal...I wouldn't put anything past them.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Okay, so you know hubby's mouth is hanging open over this, right 'Mom (the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear sister!)? And me? I was ROFLMBO!!! I mean, if THAT don't beat all! LOLOLOLOL! Sorry... I know many of you dear folks here (peace to you!) have some stories that'll make you want to scream, as well... but this, IMHO, has to be in the top 10... if not the top 3!

Seriously: we can't sit with you (but let us take your baby)... or eat with you (but we can buy you a cocktail)... or visit with you (but the worldly boyfriend's jus fine... we mean, it's not like HE had anything to do with you getting pregnant!)... SERIOUSLY????

BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAAH.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Gasp... ack... oh... my... gawd...

Sorry, sorry... but THAT was funny! I know the hypocrisy of it should be the "thing," but I just can't get far enough past the HILARITY of it (in light of... well, let's say... "the past"... 'cause I know who you're talking about!!) to even consider the hypocrisy!

WHEWWWWW... man, I needed that laugh, girl, truly! I might even need a shower after that! LOLOLOLOL!

Girl... will those people NEVER cease to amaze us???

Thank you for sharing that... and peace, my sister!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA, who (1) wishes she had one of dear Poopsie's (peace, chile!) AWESOME guffawing icons right about now, and (2) should probably get up off the floor now...

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Good for her to tell them off! They are the ones with messed up rules, not her!

I can tell you this, I would never allow any children of mine to associate with someone who is shunning me.

No Apologies

• AGuest
    AGuest

You know... you just can't make this stuff up. Perfect material for stand-up. Any comedians in the "house"? This account has GOT to be of some use on some stage somewhere. Folks tell "Jehovahs Witness" jokes all the time. Surely... SURELY... this is of some value...

Peace!

SA, on her own... still wiping away tears...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They actually tried to dismiss a mother in order to take the baby and visit alone? Then they tried to dismiss her again like they have some kind of right to see this child--through her boyfriend? I am so outraged at this moment, it is hard to post. NOBODY who shunned me would ever TOUCH my child. Evil, evil cult.

NC

• andys
    andys

This probably is off topic somewhat but I was thinking how when I used to be a JW I remember sometimes seeing certain JW's going to the bars to buy alchoholic drinks but yet they won't go into a church or near a church witth a 10 foot pole, if a JW goes into a bar its not really any big deal but yet if a JW all of a sudden started to decide to go to church then its the most worst disfellowshipping offense.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Heartless people.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit