Has anyone ever worked for a Home Health Agency service Sales position? Home Health Care Account Executive?

by Voices 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Voices
    Voices

True blue

...what?

• trueblue
    trueblue

It really is to hard to explain and don't know if I should talk about most of it just yet, but home care providers were taking care of my Mother and I don't know a lot of home care providers did not like me comeing to visit my Mother (that is the hardest part to explain) and there were one I think was defrauding the government by reporting more hours then she was putting in and I think she was doing the same in another state at the same time and when I called a service for the elderly and frail to see if we could get more help the gal must have thought that I told on her and made lies about me and others made lies about me and the condition of my Mother she was alright when I was around and when I wasn't there she was different, people just come around just the right times to make me look bad, and I think some busy body JW's were involved too, but anyways I was like interagated by the police like something really terrible. It was like the police had tunnel vision and were getting at things that I could not understand what they were getting at because what ever it was wasn't true because I have been the only one that has been helping my Mother sense I found her a little over 20 years ago when she disappeared for several years and familly and JW's thought that she was disfellowshiped but after I got her reinstated come to find out she disassociating herself, the elders brought up a 37 year old letter after familly and I had already grown up without a Mother and a father and I am the only one that understands that my Mother was kidnapped by that man not DAed. She could not answer to the letter because she was being held captive by that man with the use of mental and physical abuse still no one understands the way that I do and realize now that was the greatest mistake I have ever made getting my Mother reinstated.

• Voices
    Voices

I didn't get the job......nor did I even get an interview. I was told that they will call the recruiter..and then reschedule... (this was a friday)...then on monday i called the recruiter, and she said 'they made an offer to someone earlier in the morning already'

Me

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Well.... the right job for you is out there, don't give up

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Many jobs posted on places like Monster, Careerbuilders, and individual web sites do not exist. HR can be testing the waters to see what candidates they could pull in, if they wanted someone. I suggest Bolles, What Color is Your Parachute. He suggests a form of investigative reporting to do informational interviews. He would say to pursue your dream job and to bypass the HR scheme of job postings and resumes. The interview process will give you networking info.

My gf did a version when she graduated with an MBA but wanted to do arts administration. She thought the business degree would be more functional than a MFA. I'm not certain how she did it but she talked the executive director of the Pittsburgh Ballet into hiring her. The woman started out opposed to spending more money for an MBA.

Merely sending out resumes with cover letters is not likely to lead to employment. All the rejection is hard on the ego, too. Most people hire word of mouth.

• Voices
    Voices

Thank you. I cut my, past-shoulder-length-long-beautiful-brad-Pit-interview-with-a-vampire-hair for the job adn didn't even get an interview =( oh well..

Me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit