Stephen Hawkings and Richard Dawkins attend the Jehovah's witnesses two-day assembly program at London Edgware assembly hall

by mankkeli 131 Replies latest jw experiences

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

jookbeard, there is a large KH at edgware rd that is sometimes dubbed edgeware rd ass hall. it is used for special meetings - like pioneer sch and small assemblies

edit: okay I'm joking about this

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

LITS - I must say those quotes are awful, poor outlaw and ray. Disclaimer - I had not seen those particular ones when I decided to defend Mankelli. Most of othe ones I saw were after he had lost his temper - so I took them in that light.

edit: hastily backing away.

Mank you are incorrigable. What do you hope to get out of it? apart from getting innocent people into trouble

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You know a person is mentally off balanced when he consistently lies to promote his religious beliefs and support his organization

which he is apart of.

Really says alot about what sort of character and personality is created by the powerful profusion of mental indoctrination by this cult .

I think its interesting in how a lying devious organization which creates more people to be exactly the same, is a ironic anomaly.

Sadly disturbing nevertheless

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Breaking News..

Stephen Hawkings and Richard Dawkins attend the Jehovah's witnesses two-day assembly program at London Edgware assembly hall

After 3 minutes both Steven Hawking and Richard Dawkins concluded No Intelligent Life could be found on the Premises and Left..

Steven Hawking was then accosted in the parking lot by escaped mental patient Mankkeli..

Mankkeli told Hawking he was Fired as a Bethel ApostoFest Arranger and was..

Looking for a Job as a Wheel Chair Mechanic..

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/104/b/AAAAAuwLo2oAAAAAAQS6yQ.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

OUTLAW .....BAHHaahahhhwahwhhhhahhhahahaha

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/search/news/stephen_hawking ... nope, nothing about a JW convention.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/search/news/richard_dawkins ... nope, nothing there either.

As I write this, the present BBC News headline page is #15884523, one digit diffferent from Mankelli's # 15834523. That is either an extraordinary cooincidence or symptomatic of a Bogus Statement.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Good Catch, GL Tirebiter! Shame on you, Mankkeli, you are a fraud.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Quotes from Mankkeli

"Ask yourself, What kind of Life do reknowned atheist like Richard dawkins led?, read up on his personal life on wikipedia, He couldnt even keep a marriage responsibly."

"ife is too short- You need to remind yourself that Stephen Hassan would use all techniques at his disposal to diagnose your situation and come up with a syndrome that will make you rely on him. Stephen pays his bills by convincing you that you are in a cult, so that you can buy his books and keep his business running. I'm not attacking him neither I am underminning his effort, I am only explainning the reality in clear terms."

"cedars- After several months on apostate website and masterminding an ostentatious survey, It is not a surprise that you couldnt catch up with the meetings again. Now this is what you should do, go and speak with one of the elders in your congregation, tell them all you have done n this forum and other things you have secretly involved in and let them grease you with prayer. This is the only medium to have peace with God and renew your relationship with him, by this your conscience can be free and you can regain that stable mind where the holy spirit can freely flow"

"OUTLAW - Dont be confused, I am not the typical JW you have ever met in your whole life, I am very balance. Actively involved in promoting kingdom interest while actively supporting those who have been demonised by the organisation. All in all, I am a model JW, the kind many would like to imitate."

"OUTLAW - I'm hanging out everywhere, While being active here, I'm equally active with spiritual matters both in the congregation, in the circuit and temporary assistance at the branch office. Even, the last apostafest in Stockhom was arranged by me. This may be difficult for you and million others to fathom but that is exactly how the perfectly act of love is demonstrated. Maintainng proper balance in life is what many have lost out and that is what I completely represent. Learn from it."

"Even Raymond franz a guru apostate wondered till death on the reason for the high surge of baptismal candidate. His confusion led to the complications of his sickness which later resulted in his death."

"Please note this, Ray was my very good friend before He died, I even stayed by him through out the period of his spiritual onslaught, I am constantly using his experience to remind lurkers that our beloved Ray Franz didnt take rash decisions even while the tsunami was approaching, Rather, He maintained his tranquility until He could no longer help himself. So, WHy should anyone think He or She would confidently spit on the organisation and not expect to inhale the harzadous air?. Lurkers must view all current challeges and disturbing thoughts as part of their spiriual growth not as a medium to bully Jehovahs's wife(His earthly organisation)."

And do you know what the best part of all of this is? Nutcases like Mankkeli and Egg truly believe in their own minds that they are providing a solid "witness" for the organization. They really believe that lurkers will read their posts and somehow come to the conclusion that JWs have "the truth". Yet their lies and incoheret ramblings can really only accomplish one thing....and that is to drive lurkers further away from this mind controlling cult.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

It is now around 12:30 repeatedly click leads to an error message. Fraud alert. Will someone please search the BBC site? This could be the nail in the coffin.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I often wonder why we dignify the posts of those we have identified as trolls...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit