Stephen Hawkings and Richard Dawkins attend the Jehovah's witnesses two-day assembly program at London Edgware assembly hall

by mankkeli 131 Replies latest jw experiences

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    They were both amazed at the grandiloquent write up of the newly released brochures on the origin of life released at the 2010 DC. WT's logic in that brochure motivated their attendance.

Mankkeli is a pretty funny guy!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Girl you got me rollin' :))

yea it make a sound, especially when the not at homes are really at home :))

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Granny

if Manki is a witness and happen to have a reasoning book handy

on pg 97, 200, 234, and 239 all say that the generation who saw

the beginning of the fullfillment will be alive to see the end

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hmmmm. I didn't consider the Home But Hidings. Do you suppose it is a pleasant sound, or one of those really irritating sounds?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAWoP1kncRE&feature=related

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Look folks it is quite clear this guy's only intension of coming to this forum is take the piss out ex-jws or ( apostates ) to his beloved religion.

He apathetically doesn't care about how much convulsive lying he presents to ones here and quite frankly I've had enough

of his game.

I hope someone reviews his topics and posts and permanently deletes his account.

I know of a few of threads of been deleated, I'm hoping the moderators take a closer look at this guy .

At least some of the wacko nut jobs that come here are being intensionally honest in their endeavors.

• wasblind
    wasblind

As Syl would say " Tee Hee Hee :)) "

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

guys this event did happen, but as the authors are now collaborating about publishing a book, the bbc are keeping it under wraps.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

a couple of things, The JW Ass'embly Hall in North London is on Bowes Road Wood Green, and is soon to be demolished to make way for the North Circular widening programme, Edgeware a few miles up the road has some of the most expensive real estate costs in London and is a wealthy Jewish area.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Quotes from Mankkeli

"Ask yourself, What kind of Life do reknowned atheist like Richard dawkins led?, read up on his personal life on wikipedia, He couldnt even keep a marriage responsibly."

"ife is too short- You need to remind yourself that Stephen Hassan would use all techniques at his disposal to diagnose your situation and come up with a syndrome that will make you rely on him. Stephen pays his bills by convincing you that you are in a cult, so that you can buy his books and keep his business running. I'm not attacking him neither I am underminning his effort, I am only explainning the reality in clear terms."

"cedars- After several months on apostate website and masterminding an ostentatious survey, It is not a surprise that you couldnt catch up with the meetings again. Now this is what you should do, go and speak with one of the elders in your congregation, tell them all you have done n this forum and other things you have secretly involved in and let them grease you with prayer. This is the only medium to have peace with God and renew your relationship with him, by this your conscience can be free and you can regain that stable mind where the holy spirit can freely flow"

"OUTLAW - Dont be confused, I am not the typical JW you have ever met in your whole life, I am very balance. Actively involved in promoting kingdom interest while actively supporting those who have been demonised by the organisation. All in all, I am a model JW, the kind many would like to imitate."

"OUTLAW - I'm hanging out everywhere, While being active here, I'm equally active with spiritual matters both in the congregation, in the circuit and temporary assistance at the branch office. Even, the last apostafest in Stockhom was arranged by me. This may be difficult for you and million others to fathom but that is exactly how the perfectly act of love is demonstrated. Maintainng proper balance in life is what many have lost out and that is what I completely represent. Learn from it."

"Even Raymond franz a guru apostate wondered till death on the reason for the high surge of baptismal candidate. His confusion led to the complications of his sickness which later resulted in his death."

"Please note this, Ray was my very good friend before He died, I even stayed by him through out the period of his spiritual onslaught, I am constantly using his experience to remind lurkers that our beloved Ray Franz didnt take rash decisions even while the tsunami was approaching, Rather, He maintained his tranquility until He could no longer help himself. So, WHy should anyone think He or She would confidently spit on the organisation and not expect to inhale the harzadous air?. Lurkers must view all current challeges and disturbing thoughts as part of their spiriual growth not as a medium to bully Jehovahs's wife(His earthly organisation)."

Right after this quote from Mankkeli he started a thread that really offened me titled "So, you catch your lover in bed with someone else."

So are we to assume that he sat around with Ray Franz talking about this?

There is something very wrong with this Mankkeli and how he treats ones on this board is wrong. Like this quote to Outlaw "OUTLAW - If you dont believe it, thats fine, it only reflect how denigrated you are mentally, It is not your fault, the fault is simon's who has hosted you. Scattered fellow."

I think that about sums up Mankkeli's intelligence.

LITS

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oh understand---i really really really really really really wish it DID happen. At the moment, I can't imagine ANYTHING more fun than Hawking and Dawkins at a JW assembly. Oh the fun we would have! Them too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit