Stephen Hawkings and Richard Dawkins attend the Jehovah's witnesses two-day assembly program at London Edgware assembly hall

by mankkeli 131 Replies latest jw experiences

• TD
    TD
    TD- The problem will be fixed very soon, I'm on phone with BBC.

How's that working out?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Mankkeli's only intension in coming here was to run rough shod over people who questioned or oppose his religion.

Take a look back at all his topics started and comments posted and you'll see what I mean.

Over the past few months he's most likely developed his own inner doubts about JWS/WTS.

Now I think the lad has developed his own doubts about his religious faith since reading the comments here,

which has evidently spurred him to create fictitious lies to support himself and the WTS.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh well Manki got it honest then , cause the WTS literature is full of ficticious lies :))

that they constantly change with "new light" when their predictions don't come to pass

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There is a certain irony to JWS, where they consumed themselves with fictions lies by the WTS., only to further support those lies by

creating other lies. Then proclaiming and self identifying themselves " The Truth " among themselves.

In the bizarre world of the JWS, lies become the Truth and the Truth become lies.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

And what are going to do if my some weird karmic coincidence that they did show up as a gag or something? I have not checked the bbc online.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    The site is probably experiencing an unusually high traffic, be patient.

A 404 error means the requested page doesn't exist, not that the server is 'busy'.

(And just to confirm, the BBC News search engine can't find any reference to this 'breaking news' either.)

How about no one responds to any of mankkeli's threads in future?

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

I should have known this hype was bullshit, Manee should guest star on "Six Screens Of the Watchtower." and Rick and interview him about his vision of Dr. Hawkings and Dr. Dawkins. Is there a "Ignore." button on this site?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I skipped a lot of pages.

So, unread, I'll post my comment to his thread.

They liked WT logic?

They most likely TEACH logic, and the WT doesn't have it.

This is a stupid thread.

• Listener
    Listener

As the problem with the link hasn't been fixed would you like to advise us, in a little depth, what the article was about Mankeli

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Mankeli might have inhaled something of a herbal substance, he might be seeing things, hearing voices that told him, Dawkins and Hawkings were guest speakers for the British witnesses. Ask your Chemist to provide you with something to bring you back to earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit