Just call me donut guy.

by TotallyADD 17 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Hello everybody. Just have enough time to let you know our donut shop is open now. After one week of training in Pittsburg and one week of training at our new store we are now up and running. I did a soft opening with little fan fare. Just turn my signs on and people started coming in. They are all glad to see a donut shop in this area. You have to drive 50 miles to the next donut shop from here. My wife this week after working very hard and stressing over everything this week came down with pneumonia. Took her to the hosptial yesterday. They gave her a IV and 2 drugs for it. She seems to be doing better now. Finally broke the fever she has had for serveral days. So happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I have to go and make the donuts now. We are open only to 12 PM today. See you all later. Totally ADD

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I wish you both both well with your enterprise.

Sorry, but it's a bit far away for us to come.

Cheers

Chris

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

And I hope your wife gets better soon.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. How exciting to be starting a new business. I wish you great success in your new venture.

Where is your donut shop? And what is its name? I travel a lot and can promise I will stop in if ever in your area. Looking forward to it!

I do hope your wife gets better real soon. Pneumonia is nothing to fool around with, and you two were smart to get medical attention right away.

Best wishes to you both.

Radar

• Think About It
    Think About It

TADD......that is awesome. Wishing you continued success in your business and life after JW.

Think About It

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wishing you the VERY BEST for your new venture.

• blondie
    blondie

Congrats and get well to the wife....we don't have many donut shops here, too bad you aren't close. I love chocolate glazed chocolate donuts, raspberry bismarks, chocolate bismarks with creme filling.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Good luck with your donut shop!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Congrats and good luck! Just promise me to make a good jelly doughnut like bakeries used to!

• designs
    designs

Congrats on the new business! Pittsburgh is a great town, we have family there, love to drop by next time we visit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit