Unproductive Anger

by agonus 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

I don't know how...

• N.drew
    N.drew

We're not suppose to make a picture of the Holy One of Heaven. So don't. OK.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I just finished a biography by Dr. Martin Luther King, and this quote stuck with me, "King told the crowd that he was often told to slow down the pace of the freedom revolution, that time would take care of things. But time he said, is neutral, 'It can be used constructively and it can be used destructively. Unfortunately, the extremist right-wing elements use their time more effectively.'"

Dr. King also fought for faster change in the hopes to keep a lid on festering violence on a people too long oppressed.

IMO, anger is a signal that something is wrong. It is in the productive channelling of that anger that we make or break.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I am often surprised about my own dispassionatness with regard to the whole thing. I know I have every right to feel angry about all of the BS since I was a kid, but as of now, I just don't feel it. I'm hoping my anger isn't supressed somewhere, waiting to rise to the surface like some bright red, painfully obnoxious pimple!

• agonus
    agonus

N.Drew,

No no no. You misunderstand me. Just what His name represents. Hang on...

Oh, interesting you mentioned a "ring theory"... that's actually in some wise similar to what I'm thinking ;-) Like Wagner, I'm also a German Romantic.

• agonus
    agonus

Here's the graphic, as well as a hint: The etymology for the English word "miracle" ;-)

You may also want to download E-Sword and install it :-)

• agonus
    agonus

So instead of Unproductive Anger, let's have a Productive Angle! ;-)

• N.drew
    N.drew

? I don't know what you mean.

The four letters or figures (what called??) look like the lines on a human hand.

• agonus
    agonus

More helpful hints :-)

H3050
    ???
    ya^hh
    yaw
    Contracted for H3068, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name: - Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Cp. names in “-iah,” “-jah.”

H3027
    ??
    ya^d
    yawd
    A primitive word; a hand (the open one (indicating power, means, direction, etc.), in distinction from H3709, the closed one); used (as noun, adverb, etc.) in a great variety of applications, both literally and figuratively, both proximate and remote: - (+ be) able, X about, + armholes, at, axletree, because of, beside, border, X bounty, + broad, [broken-] handed, X by, charge, coast, + consecrate, + creditor, custody, debt, dominion, X enough, + fellowship, force, X from, hand [-staves, -y work], X he, himself, X in, labour, + large, ledge, [left-] handed, means, X mine, ministry, near, X of, X order, ordinance, X our, parts, pain, power, X presumptuously, service, side, sore, state, stay, draw with strength, stroke, + swear, terror, X thee, X by them, X them-selves, X thine own, X thou, through, X throwing, + thumb, times, X to, X under, X us, X wait on, [way-] side, where, + wide, X with (him, me, you), work, + yield, X your-selves.

H1887
    ??
    he^'
    hay
    A primitive particle; lo!: - behold, lo.

This is enough to get you started, I think. ;-)

• N.drew
    N.drew

I am not a computer..... Haha!!

ARE YOU?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit