Unproductive Anger

by agonus 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• agonus
    agonus

Hi friends,

I have a feeling I may need to cut back a bit here. It's doing nothing but fueling my anger and I'm not sure that anger is any longer productive (kind of like the org itself). Yes, the WT is a joke, and the GB are evil. duplicitous clowns and fools, but even clowns and fools serve their purpose. What makes them different is they deny what they really are. I don't. I am a clown. I am a fool. I can be as evil as the next guy. I get angry like anybody else. Our Lord and Saviour did, and he was a perfect man. But he only came to die once for all time, and that's where WT misses the mark in its latest articles promoting acceptance of abuse. Jesus took it but he didn't promote it. I think they've officially reached their tipping point and things will begin to even themselves out in short order, so we may not have to do much at this juncture. Witness (no pun intended) the latest "Manhattan Project". This shows me that Jehovah, if He does in fact exist, has an ironic sense of humor about "His Organization"... think about it. For a while, I'm going to try to focus on productivity that, so far as I can tell, hurts nobody, i.e. creative pursuits. I may post again soon but it might be one of my last for a while.

In the meantime: WT, if you are reading this, I think you know you're playing an endgame. The only way anybody wins at this point is to forfeit, apologize, admit you failed, dismantle and liquidate the whole thing. Then you can give the enormous proceeds to the families you've harmed and perhaps we can start to build a Paradise together that could potentially last for... ahem... generations.

I officially apologize for anyone I've wronged or slandered, including the GB, though I won't deny the facts. And everyone can turn around and repent. The GB may be, as I've said, evil idiots, but I believe that nobody is without redemption so long as they're willing to apologize, admit their error of their ways, and repent. I mean, that's what the Master preached, isn't it. If ever this was a time to pull an Armstrong, this is it. My last posts, made in a spirit of warning, have served their purpose, and I'm trying to move onto the "Phase IV" of spiritual development as posted in an earlier subheading.

I'm trying to put my emotions aside and am posting this in a spirit of reconciliation rather than condemnation. And while Jesus loved unconditionally, which is what I'm trying to do, it's only a semi-friendly one, and it's a partial warning as well as a partial promise. Call it a treaty if you will.

I'm going to quote Tom Cruise's character John Anderton at the end of Minority Report... "You already know your future... which means YOU CAN CHANGE IT... if you WANT to.

Let's work together for mutual benefit as well as for the sake of the kids. I speak for myself if not necessarily everyone on this board.

Think about it.

My offer stands.

Whoever agrees or disagrees, feel free to voice your consent or dissent.

It's up to us. We can speak in the name of Jehovah and Jesus with accord or discord, but forced unity is no unity at all. It'll only ever work if there is mutual agreement. Who causes "divisions in the congregation" when they disfellowship/shun and break up families?

"Come... let us reason together". We have a bright future ahead of us and it's in the hands of our progeny.

Let's not throw it away.

Good day all.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes, given time it should be the way you say, but I think it won't be. Good day and thank you!

• agonus
    agonus

Time will tell. It heals all wounds and wounds all heels.

• agonus
    agonus

It's just that the WT is completely out of ideas and ideas are all WE have left. It seems only reasonable that we should work together, almost as if we were, er, made for each other?

Oh, BTW... "Yah" - i.e. contracted name of Jehovah = Yud-He.

Look up the Latin equivalent of the Ancient Hebrew/Phoenician/Sinaitic/Paleo-Semeitic letters that make up the words Yud and He and come back here when you've figured it out.

Your first task/puzzle/game of the day. This is where it all begins friends :-) Let's have some fun together!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Google so far says yod he. Not yud. It's ying yang. Positive sun. Negative bad...

• N.drew
    N.drew

My understanding of what the Bible's name for God means is; What is from beginning to time indefinite...what is now that causes what comes after...and the power that ties the past to the future.

• agonus
    agonus

N. Drew... You're on the right track ;-)

I'll give you a clue... What goes around comes around.

I'll draw you a picture in just a few.

• N.drew
    N.drew

You have a ring theory too?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Oh a picture!!!!

dancing shicken

• N.drew
    N.drew

Shut that thing OFF!!!

Share this