Gathering summaries for class action lawsuit..... Six Screens Conference call

by koolaid-man 99 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Lama. I guess it has been postponed.

Bangalore

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think he did that on purpose. He is trying to get more callers on his radio show. (roll eyes around)

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Quite possible.

Bangalore

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think he is using some callers to make long comments on his radio show for his benefit.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I tried Rick's call-in show before and didn't care for it. I imagine many felt like me because Rick continued raising the "shock" level of advertising on JWN.

I will state my opinion, and hopefully Rick will try to argue it. I am confident that he had no intention of announcing anything regarding his scam about Johnny the Bethelite, but was going to say there was a reason for not making the announcement. That way, he could get you all to listen again next week for the announcement.

Do yourselves a favor and stop waiting for anything from Rick on Johnny. He knew it was a lie and he played along. If you want to hear from his guests, then call in. But stop feeding this troll to try to catch him in further lies and sensationalism. He feeds off of it quite well.

• JRK
    JRK

Listening to Rick's show is like fapping without an orgasm.

JK

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

In our 10 oclock hour a public announcement concerning "Johnny the Bethelite" did not take place.

. . . a decision was made to move the anouncement concering the mysterious and now infamous caller "Johnny the Bethelite" up to our next conference call Sat. Dec.3, 2011

We will make the anouncement early in the program.... 8:30 EST. Rick: Thank you for this update.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Rick: Thank you for this update.

Ya - many thanks. Now we can simply go through this same old shit in two more weeks.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

In our 10 oclock hour a public announcement concerning "Johnny the Bethelite" did not take place.

. . . a decision was made to move the anouncement concering the mysterious and now infamous caller "Johnny the Bethelite" up to our next conference call Sat. Dec.3, 2011

We will make the anouncement early in the program.... 8:30 EST.

Oh, oh..... here's the announcement that he will give right away early in the show.

"Johnny the Bethelite wants to admit he wasn't being honest with us. I am totally unaware of what he means, but he wants to come on during today's call-in show sometime to explain."

When the call never happens, there will be some reason given on JWN shortly afterward- "Johnny's closet was occupied, he couldn't get through because of our intense conversation, his cell battery was dead." One or more bogus reasons, then Rick will promise to do his best to get him on for the following show, so "Y'all come back."

Good luck with all that.

The First Amendment (freedom of religion) has always been on the Watchtowers side in stopping class action lawsuits against them but a stunning new twist has emerged that may open up the flood gates for scores of new lawsuits.

Bullshit. The WTBTS does not need to rely on the 1st amendment to stop class action lawsuits, because the requirements for class certification are generally not met by any of the factual circumstances supporting lawsuits against the WTBTS that I've ever seen or heard of.

Creating false hopes that the "flood gates" will soon be open for "scores of new lawsuits" is comparable to the WTBTS' creation of false hopes of armageddon in 1975, the resurrection, and the "new system of things." Hypocrisy should be avoided . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit