JW Manhattan Project

by Red Piller 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

'must comply with Ceasar' I thought Bloomberg was Mayor?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Watch for this if you visit New York City in the future--it's just in the"kick-off" stages now, but I think it's a commendable effort, because: Soon,
    anybody who wants a Bible will be able to EASILY get one on the streets of New York City, with no mention of a donation!

So Bibles are "Hard to Get" in New York?..

LOL!! ..

Thats just Effin Stupid..

Maybe they can sweeten the deal by giving away a Plastic Spoon with the Bible..

I`ll bet all the people in New York who can`t get Bibles..

Have never seen a Plastic Spoon before either..

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_491/1270044438j53kbX.jpg

...........................;-)...OUTLAW

• factfinder
    factfinder

will there be a lot of free Bibles left in subway cars, and in the trash?

• designs
    designs

Be sure and Recycle all paper products

• rebel8
    rebel8

Good. They are going to annoy the hell out of more people than ever, and worsen their reputation. They do that already; sounds like a lot of hype.

Someday I would like to do an art project that would require several copies of the NWT. Maybe I should take a little trip to Manhattan to get them.
    Attention is to be directed to our Jehovah's Witnesses website & coupons they can mail in if interested.

People don't often memorize websites b/c they can just go to Google to find it. Then they will see the zillion other sites with the truth about the cult.
    But the most interesting part of this is they are actually putting females in charge of 'a zone'. Will this mean that they will be directing the brothers within their zone?

That is a good point.

• Diest
    Diest

I hope all of you apostates in NY are ready to start a recycling campagin....

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I speak Klingon....Will they have THAT language available on request?

• factfinder
    factfinder

If klingon were a real language the w would be published in it!!!!!!!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Next time I go to a meeting I think I'll stock up on Bibles. (For my recycle bin.)

om

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

NY, London, Paris, -world class cities where the most eccenriest, the artisitic, and the brightest of the bright flock to be together are the least likeliest cities to embrace the Witnesses. I can see the homeless grabbing Bibles. I hate to break it but almost everyone I knew, had a home BIble. Manhattan will doubtless enthuse the local Witness. As someone who lived in Manhattan for 40 years and can't wait to return, I can't think of a bigger insult.

Free Bibles. Visit Park, Fifth, Madison, Grand Central, Rockefeller Center, Greenwich Village, EAst, Village, Upper West side, Upper East Side, and Soho/Tribeca. Wealthy neighborhoods with extremely well educated residents. World travelers.

The Hare Krishnas had a bit of traffic and many complaints to the nYPD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit