More rancid meat lovingly provided by the F&DS

by serenitynow! 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sd-7
    sd-7

I think the title of this thread is enough to elicit a significant amount of laughter. Thank you, serenitynow!

"Who really is the faithful and discreet slave, who his master appointed over his domestics, to give them food well after its sell-by date? Happy is that slave if upon arriving, his master finds him doing so. Truly I tell you, he will appoint him over all his perishable foods." And then Jesus, having carved the mold off his bread, offered it [the mold] to the disciples. All ate and were satisfied...

--sd-7

• ranmac
    ranmac

WAY TO JOIN THE FLOCK HOWARD!!!!

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

How about reading the Bible and allowing the Word of God to speak for itself. Which scriptures mention all the class distinctions (axypio, regpio, specpio, zone servant, co, do, following men instead of Christ.) the GB have created. Ray Frantz said "It was all about the rules and not the qualities of Christ." my paraphrase of his thoughts. Would Jesus Christ have isolated himself like some hermit like Fred Frantz, Jesus was not a hermit who focused on rules and regulations, Jesus focused on Love! So how can we expect help from men, who crave glory from each other, and are in now way a loving group of Shepherds?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Is this supposed to be a Christian religion? What Christian religion would dare place reading material from its leaders ahead of the Bible and call themselves the only true Christian religion? I would prefer seeking Scriptural counsel from the Bible, especially what Jesus said, if I was going to call this a "Christian" religion.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Cedars made the point I was going to make regarding this part:

He said that I was being brainwashed. Instead of arguing, I said that he could be right, but I also told him that I could not honestly see how.

That's the ENTIRE POINT OF BRAINWASHING! You DON'T KNOW it is happening.

I am so glad these "experiences" are made-up. I would hate to think people say such idiotic things in real life. (yeah yeah, I know they really do say such stupid things but the delusion that people aren't idiots gives me comfort, ok?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit