I just "witnessed" officially for the first time!!!

by NoRegrets 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Medina
    Medina

Oh no the JWs think, their goes our extra honor for bringing another sheep into the cult!!!

They will not receive additinioal honors of giving talks or being interviewed at the CA...

Oh no!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Wow...you did an incredible job....wish you had knocked on my door when I was studying...would have saved me soooo much time.

I would go into the UN NGO thing next...the pyramid at Russels grave site...this web address....JW facts.com...the reject Jesus party they hold once a year....ooops...I mean the memorial.

Great work

• wobble
    wobble

Well done NR ! I too have un-witnessed or de-dubbed my neighbours, it is a good thing to do, they all said they were not aware of what a horrible little cult the JW's/WT is.

I would suggest you mention JWfacts.com, even if your neighbour does not have access to it , she can mention it to the Dubs ! and offer to print off articles from there on stuff that already worries her, she can then be forearmed to present her concerns to the Dubs when they call.

Oh boy,this is fun!

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

Congrats! So many Kudos to throw to you right now. I feel kind of inspired to find anyone who I see studying and try to open their minds before they make any rash decisions. I agree with the second post though. Finding out what initially drew them to the witnesses and countering those views with personal experience can really tip the scale. I think that can prevent a constant shifting of viewpoint, depending on who is talking to him....you or the witnesses. Good for you! Another baptism possibly avoided! :)

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Good for you noregrets!!! I thought you disapeared! Hows it going?

• Ding
    Ding

Isn't it nice to be sharing with this woman because you really care about her, not because you have to fill out some time card?

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Thanks everyone! I'm sure I'll be sharing some future updates soon!

Ding- Maybe we should create same "un-witness" monthly service records!

Found Sheep- I've been posting replies on here pretty regularly but maybe not starting as many topics. I should really start another thread about my ugly encounter last weekend with my psychopath uncle and father. Maybe soon!

• ssn587
    ssn587

I too have been able to enlighten a neighbor, had a death in family, and she had come by and was wanting to know how me and my child were doing? Knowing we were/had been dubs, she wondered why she never seen any of them coming by to check up on us and to try and comfort us. Boy did i fill her in on just how unloving a bunch they really were, she mentioned thats she has been studying with two sisters but after talking to me and seeing how we had been treated she wasn't going to have anything to do with them. She ended her study with them on their next vist as she told me she had asked them if they were so loving and caring about each other why no one ever seemed to come by and visit us? Well she said they hemmed and hawwed and then couldn't give her an answer so she told them she wanted nothing to do with them anymore and to not come by her house and bother her any more. She told me this the following week after her visit with me. She was dumfounded over the treatment or rather lack of that we hadn't received. Truly they will know them by their fruits.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

great work, now next get to work on the 2 old witches that are poisoning her with the cancer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit