Why are so many JWs and exJWs unaware of the New World Order and the World Goverment?

by Infowarrior 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Infowarrior
    Infowarrior

I Would like to read your opions on my last post

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I Would like to read your opions on my last post

It's too long

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Hummmm the Chinese have been implimenting some of this birth control stuff for years. Genetic Bio-warfare and crop/diet specific warfare has been around for a long time- the Romans salted farms. Harp.& climate manipulation...the 70s? But personally, I feel since people are people, I don't see any group of politicians giving up power to a one world government.

Bill Gates, Bloomburg, Soros have billions but are only a .25 cent bullet away from being historical bookmarks..and I think they know it. Talk is cheap and fun, but action that is something else.

• N.drew
  • kriptonian7
    kriptonian7

youd think theyd be all into considering they beleive that "when the nations are claiming peace and security then sudden destruction will be upon them"

NWO screams reference to this.

BTW I feel that there are people out there that are attempting to achieve a one world government and money system. And we do get slight references to this all the time but major news sources tend to leave this types of stories alone.

• pbrow
    pbrow

What in human history shows you that a one world government could ever happen? The books of history are littered with men who have tried to take over the world and ALL have not only failed but failed miserably! Put your aluminum foil hat back on and crawl under your bridge.... wait... didnt Building 7 have a bridge?????

pbrow

• cantleave
  • truthseeker
    truthseeker

Ranmac,

You said:

I brought this up once.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/205302/1/Armagedon-New-World-Order

It gets very little interest on this forum. I find it strange that alot people who have escaped religous deception are completely shut off to,at least, the probability of it.

I do think about this and am aware of it. The NWO is insidious and it's happening right before our eyes.

As for the JWs, they are a false religion but like all Christian denominations, I believe many of the sheep are sincere and have merit that will mark them for the rapture.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I know several Skull and Bones members. It is just a secret, silly frat. Nice people, great manners. I believe there are governing elites but not these groups mentioned. Working in government, I don't see the coherence and fluidity that concerted action would bring. It reminds me of all the anti Jewish propaganda. Believing in it brings some comfort. The reality is that the world is better for some coordination. We live much better lives b/c of international trade.

Besides, when we reach warp drive, there will be a one earth government. Basic Star Trek Federation policy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit