Why are so many JWs and exJWs unaware of the New World Order and the World Goverment?

by Infowarrior 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sabastious
    sabastious

Sometimes I do think they are trying to kill us. I just hope it's my Watchtower paranoia showing.

-Sab

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

all religious groups are under DHS orders to tell you to calm down take the shots and go the camps. Its all been declassified.

What if you are an athiest?

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

I'd be careful divulging too much on the world wide web. They may be observing your activities.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Plans for a New World Order have been in the works and been talked about for years and documented in books dating back decades. Some believe in it and other don't. It has been discussed here over the years since I have been posting there. There are different aspects of events that get tied in with "The New World Order Conspiracy" like 9/11, The Federal Reserve, The Bilderberg and The Illuminati and some thread will only address that one aspect of it. I believe there is a New World Order plan but don't concentrate too much on the depopulation aspect of it.

LRG

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I thought you were referencing the 'new world society' teaching and slogan of the 1960s Watchtower society...

Why epecialy US ex JWs that should be onto it?

Like all things on this forum, most of us want proof positive. Not people 'saying'. Now i personaly don't doubt there are dark shenanagins going on in some high up secret circles about many things but most is not documented is it. That doesn't mean they don't say it or think it but where is the proof they do?

That is the real delema, as for the WT, we have the proofs, we have been there, done that. Anything not documented is veiwed with a lot of suspicion so especialy we ex Jws are less likey to believe what you say in fact, unless you supply proof positives see.

Like the sterilants in vaccines...ok, please post the documnts that prove this. If it all declassified, give us the links...

Ok so we 'wake up'...what do we do?

oz

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

If these organisations are so powerful, why do we know about them?

Don't they have the power to remain unknown to the unwashed masses?

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Does this involve all the world governments? I don't see North Korea or China,or any government giving up their power and going along with this plan.

We can't even get Democrats and Replubicans to agree on health care here in the States. So,a group can be so organized to carry this through.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Don't worry. The Anunnaki will save us when Nibiru arrives.

W

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Are you into Alex Jones, David Icky and other late night radio talk show guys? We need more evidence before we can decide if there is a Bohemian Grove (the place in California where Baal worship is practiced by politicans.) and secret base under Mount Shasta. Who is the Nephlim preaching man, who thinks the US in Afghanistan to retrieve the twenty foot Nephilims, oh yeah its LA Marzulli and Steve Quayle.

• Black Sheep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit