easy point and shoot or SLR camera?

by juni 38 Replies latest social entertainment

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

SixofNine is a professional photographer, I would ask him.

I know that a Lumix MP ZS7 is a great camera that will keep working after having taken a bath in a clear mountain stream. I also know that it will from that day forward it will only shoot "misties".

Juni, first you have to come up with what you want to spend. There are good options at virtually every price point imaginable. And as far as ease, well they're ALL easy now days.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I have several Canon SLR camera's and very pleased with them . I also have 2 Canon point and shoot , 'power shots' .Excellant results .

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

LOL say "camera" and he magically appears!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Sony just put out two very good P & S cameras this year.

I purchased one for myself ( 100v) and I must say I am impressed, what these cameras can do now at such a good price point and ease

of toting around. 100v and the 9v

Here's just one review of the 9v

http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-cyber-shot-dsc/4505-6501_7-34547260.html?tag=prodList.0;bingo.5

Other photo review sites confirm what is basically said here.

• talesin
    talesin

Juni, first you have to come up with what you want to spend. There are good options at virtually every price point imaginable. And as far as ease, well they're ALL easy now days.

EGGS --- xactly!!!!

Unless you want to go 'old style' ,,, which is expensive for processing!!!

tal

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Yer a good chick Tal!

• talesin
    talesin

t/y

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Lumix point and shoot cameras are quite good - mine is a few years old now but I took this recently in Death Valley...I'd like to upgrade soon so I'm interested in the SLR comments.

• juni
    juni

Thank you everyone for your input of suggestions, pictures and personal experiences.

• talesin
    talesin

well, that was enthusiastic ....

you're welcome (said in a very generic tone)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit