Who knows GB email adresses?

by mauiboy 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Yes, well.....someone reads something. I sent a letter about 6 months ago asking if the UN/JW NGO situation was in fact true. I got no written reply, but they sent 2 elders (and I use the term loosely) from the congregation I used to be part of to visit me. They had a letter from the society which I wasn't allowed to see, no possiblity of a photocopy, and they would not even read it to me. I asked why. Their response was "Obviously, this isn't the kind of thing we'd want showing up on the internet". ---Geeeez guys, doesn't that in and of itself tell you something???--- Anyways, I'm still contemplating something but have also acquired some phone #'s (tho I haven't tried them out yet). They are 1-718-560-5000 or 1-845-306-1000 and ask for the legal dept. I suppose my Q to them would be to ask for verification or denial about the Victoria Australia WWC case and if the GB has been charged with criminal offenses.

• N.drew
    N.drew

When the dear brothers called me in for a meeting, they did not tell me why. But I had been thinking which is against the rules and I sent a letter to Brooklyn directed to the Governing Body. I had to ask the brother if it was about a letter. And I quess it was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit