Who knows GB email adresses?

by mauiboy 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Just an idea: Could we contact members of the GB thru email...or even snail mail, to let them know how many of us are aware of what is on the horizon in Australia with the WWC/Unthank/Victoria Court case with hopes of urging them to come clean. If I were amongst the GB members, I would be losing sleep after watching whats happening to Penn States Joe Paterno, Jerry Sandusky and McQeary for taking part in the pedophilia scandal cover-up and the responsibility they did not fulfill in contacting the the police to handle the situation instead of handing it of to their next-up superior. I doubt the GB would be so honest as to take any action, but it would be interesting to test the idea.......make them squirm, perhaps. I am supposing that because there is an affiliation between the WTB&TS of Pensylvania and the WTB&TS of Australia that legal and moral resposibilities would tie them in to the case at some point. I'd appreciate all comments.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

nobody here, probably, if we have their email addresses, they will get TONS of emails.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I do not have Joe Paterno's email address. He will not give the world his email address.

• mankkeli
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

realllllllllllllly?

• moshe
    moshe

No I don't, but I'm pretty this is the 800 number they give out to JWs who have the temerity to ask a question of them.

1-800-cry-baby

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

Nope. I doubt anyone would. They would recieve too many emails. Though it would make the correspondance's desk job a heck of a lot easier!

• Medina
    Medina

I once called the office of Ted Jarecz claiming I was member of the Netherlands Branche. I got connected to him by email, and then I hung up because I was afraid (i was still in).

Greetings

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It may be possible to get anything these days. But if we wrote, we could not them to read the email ..."Pesky spam again !"

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

mankkeli- [email protected]

e.g [email protected], et al

Welcome mauiboy to the forum. If you do send GB members correspondence, don't expect a response. Also, I feel that your time would be better spent sending Letters to the Editors of Australian newspapers like I am planning to send (i.e., http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/medical/218203/1/Need-Help-and-Advice) in an attempt to encourage the Victoria Office of Public Prosecutions to take over the case against the WTBTS.

mankkeli may be correct about the email address. I have attempted to send emails to GB members using several different formats, including what mankkeli recommends, I believe, and those emails were returned as undelivered for some reason. I have sent emails and regular mail to the following GB members:

• John E. Barr
    • Samuel F. Herd
    • Geoffrey Jackson
    • Theodore Jaracz (died June 2010)
    • M. Stephen Lett
    • Gerrit Lösch
    • Anthony Morris
    • Guy H. Pierce
    • David H. Splan

You can send regular mail, I believe, to GB members at:

Governing Body Member

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society