Who knows GB email adresses?

by mauiboy 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If you send a snail mail to one of the GB members, he would probably never open and read your mail, I would believe that one of his personal assistants will open it for him and he will toss it to the trash.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes Iamallcool. It's wasting your time to send or call the branch. If they don't listen to Holy Spirit why would they listen to anyone? I think they might listen to The World Power because of their pride but World Power won't cooperate Haha.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Like anything will happen to them for covering it up. I have yet to see Joe Pa charged or any upper management charged. Since the authorities won't do anything to them, why would they do anything to the GB? All of the punishment doled out to workers at Penn State were doled out from inside the organization. Who from inside the organization will punish the GB? They are spokesman for God after all.

No, I highly doubt any of them are losing sleep.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Oh! I forgot something. Is it because World Power can't think of anything to say to them? Perhaps. I tried rolling on the floor laughing (ROTFL) but it doesn't work. Has anyone (else) actually ever tried it?

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Hi Maui Boy!

The WBTS has a "Thing" about anything sent registered stamped "Confidential". It may get through, but they all have assistants.

I agree with Bible Student. Letters to the editor are powerful and the GB hates them. They also get good Search Engine hits. Remember..".Advertise, Advertise , Advertise...."

I have tried Key word hits on this site. It gets good traffic and page views. 40k per day- that is like FOUR district conventions!!! I set some Googel alerts, for WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY and just 6 hours later I was getting headings from JVN that matched... in my gmail Box!

So even JWs who have not joined JVN will get your Post in thier EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can get in about 9 words for a heading that will get picked up by google. Ie: "Watchtower Bible and Tract Society &, Samuel Heard, said:

That would hit alerts for Samuel Heard, AND Watchtower. Thousands of JWs have Google keyword alerts set up for JW news, Obituaries, Kingdom Hall builds, scandals..as does Bethel . JUST USE FULL TITLES in THE SUBJECT BOX. Abreviations do not work. That in turn will drive more traffic to this site and ...curiosity killed the cat!! :)

Just think of all those new Smart Phones with Web Access. Work, Home, Schools- even in 3rd world countries! Even Telephonica De Mexico's new Trac Phones have Web Access. In the next 12 months they will be unable to contain the REAL Truth. Just be careful of libel regs.

• DagothUr
  • 00DAD
  • ziddina
    ziddina

I think they're too antiquated for email...

However, if you have a quill, some parchment or vellum, and oaks'-gall ink in an inkwell... Oh, and a passenger pigeon...

On the other hand, I've heard that they only respond to letters hand-written with the blood of the innocents...

Zid

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Perhaps a registered letter that must be personally signed for and proof returned to mailer might at least get to them.

Cant say they'll read past the first 5 words though.

oz

• fresia
    fresia

they will assume you are a brother and will do as they all do, keep preaching and wait on Jehovah.

they usually don't read personal mail, and the secretary or whoever it is have the same reply to everything. keep preaching and wait on Jehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit