WHY IT IS WRONG FOR ELDERS, MINISTERIAL SERVANTS AND PIONEERS TO SOCIALIZE WITH THE WEAK ONES!

by AvocadoJake 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

In view of Avocado Jake's second post, I will accept that he is not making it up...Yes, there are crazies in every congregation. Come to think of it there are a couple of "sisters" who spring to mind , of whom I could quite believe this attitude.

It is not WT policy, however..

• stillin
    stillin

I'm going to work on my most pompous voice, and remember to refer to the GB as tho they were close friends, adopt a few more buzzwords, like "the slave" "beneficial" "the latest adjustment" "theocratic order" "the arrangement.

Maybe thy will adopt me, like a skinny little pathetic stray.

Wait a minute! Why would I want that?!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

As a fader,I have experienced the self-righteousness first hand. I'm not disfellowshipped or anything,but more than a few act like I'm not even there.

They gossip about weaker ones and assume the worse,but not many make any effort to reach out. They go knock on not-at-homes and call on people who are really not interested for years. But,when someone who used to be a friend,a fellow Witness,is down and needs encouragement,they are quick to count that one unworthy. Who needs people like that in their life. It's time for the shunned to do the shunning. I'm sick of them all pretty much now.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

"Hi Brother Dazed, how you been, it's a long time since you have been to the Hall! I thought you were dead, no seriously." I reply "I have been good, how about you?" Brother Dazed with Holliness "I was out serving our Lord Jesus, by sharing the gospel and going door to door, how was your day?" I reply "I was only helping at the Food Bank and Homeless shelter, there are many suffering people here." He says "Why are you doing those works, there is not time to help the poor, Jesus focused on preaching only!" He walks away and soon I am called before a righteous group of men for pursuing worldly things. Go Figure! This sister who made the outlandish comment has a bumpersticker, can you guess what it says? this is the gist of it "Luv2Pioneer!" Just in case her comments and snideness and righteousness passed above your lowly heads, you can read how holy she is, by looking at her car! I am loving it!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

EmptyInside:

I am also a "fader" and I have to laugh at the self-righteousness I have seen when I encounter JWs in the store somewhere. Like you, I am pretty much sick of them and certainly do not care what they think - especially people I wasn't friends with 30 years ago. If you weren't my friend then, why would I need you now?? I just ignore these women and let them wonder if perhaps I don't recognize them because they have aged very badly.

Do JWs imagine, in their vanity, that ex-JWs like us have not moved on?? These people just do not realize how insignificant they are.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's just further proof of the pyramid business style the WBT$ faithful adhere to.

I wonder how sister self righteous will feel if she becomes a widow (and I don't wish this upon her), and realizes the congregation no longer gives a sh1t about her.

In any case they do have a sort of form that needs filling in to prove 'spirituallity'..............the monthly failed circus report!!

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I did that recently as of a year ago. I felt bad about but did NOT want this person around me. A little retarded mishapen headed teenager picked me out at the convention and I was nice to him at first...Then he wanted to sit with me. Well I let him. He keeps STARING at me throughout the entire convention! he was weird to say the least. When we broke for lunch I sat in another location.

Not sure if I was showing that non love but the guy really creeped me out.

• meni
    meni

I know that all of the things that I read on this post are probably true,people who talk this way have genuine grievences. You are the ones that Jah genuinely cares for . Forget the robots, Psalm 14 v1 isn't talking about you, it is talking about the pharisees who have clearly treated you all badly.I have had two of my sons damaged greatly from fools in high places, Ecl 10 v6 men who have never had a relationship with Jehovah,they are company men who believe the corporation comes before Jehovah, there relationship is with the corporation , but like the temple of ancient times it will fail to save them. one of my sons was damaged so badly he has been in and out of Jail 4 times and yet he has a greater chance of life than many who belive they are almost there. Life is not easy and will soon get very hard ,so put jah to the test, put your grievience in writing to those who have measured out to you pain ,( after you have told Jehovah.)If they are more than a bagatel he will measure back to them, just outside of their memory.so they remain sensless and you see a God that is real ,

Try this for a reality check , everyone on the earth thinks they are free, and yet they live under a Babylonish Theocracy who uses vassel kings (prime ministers, Presidents etc) to run the show ,(just like Zedekiah )no different to Dan ch3v1to5, it is only now really Babylon the Great.They own the Music industry, media ,the military ,(Washington) Banking system (London) Religion (Rome) and the court system , when the sea roars as it is now (with people protesting) it plays into their hands as they gain more power from taking away your civil rights also indoctrinating the police and armies to be mercenaries ,as was done in Rome.They have built cities underground in my country and yours Isaih2v10, Rev ch6v15, They are destroying our land our air and our water ,Rev11 v18 and they jeer with absolutely no conscience,Habakkuk ch1 v5,10. Once a year they all go to Bohemian Grove for the midSummer Babylonish sacrifice (Cremation of Care )Dan ch 11 v21,24, they remove their guilt with a sacrifice to Molech, Incidently they enjoy drunkeness, drugs and unatural sex, they then go home to their countries and rule the world without thought for anything decent. The international court system which rules your country and mine is from Babylon (same black and red robes of priests of Baal) If you circumvent Bar court you will be in Admiralty court (again Babylon and Phonecian Ezekiel 27 v33,34 Rev18 v3) with the third tier of justice being cannon law or Vatican law (again Babylon via Rome) in other words you are just cargoe on corporate ships (country's) in their eyes and laws , to be used for profit or impounding as they desire . We are living in the fullfillment of Dan ch12 v4 its not a time to be distracted by people under law, it is a time to set matters straight with Jah Malachi ch3 v5 , 16. Give Caesars things to Caesar and Jahs things to Jah and watch .Jer25 v31

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Thanks for your comments and insights on this subject! Pharisees 5.0 are alive and well in 2011! If she become a widow, her kids who have learned the tricks of the trade might take care of her. She would miss basking in the glory of her husband but could special pioneer and have it advertised on the back of her car. This couple judges the youth in the circuit harshly and their own kids have photos on the web standing next to Anton Lavey (Satanic Leader Who Lived in San Francisco,Ca) disciples, hugging these men (meanwhile they are considerd model worthy youth who are on circuit circus parts.), how evil is this? One day I will release this photo of them but must restrain for now. It's a chip in the little game called Watchtower Life. Why would the Holy Spirit not vomit men and women out of God's true organization? Does Jehovah really need this man and woman's money and physical works that bad?

http://www.google.com/search?q=anton+lavey&hl=en&prmd=imvnsob&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=eynGTu3JE9PbiALMovjfDw&sqi=2&ved=0CDYQsAQ&biw=1093&bih=462

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit