WHY IT IS WRONG FOR ELDERS, MINISTERIAL SERVANTS AND PIONEERS TO SOCIALIZE WITH THE WEAK ONES!

by AvocadoJake 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

There is a sister in our Hall who has made it clear why her "Jehovah" does not like weak ones. Her husband the PO, will refuse to work with those who are not getting ten hours or more a month. The weak ones "are spiritually dangerous and will bring you down. The Watchtower training school for elders, help me realize a weak man or woman, can bring down five spiritually strong sheep!" Her next comment proved how wreckless this new mindset is, "I wish we had an application, each new family would have to fill out. If the family checked "Yes" to any of my twenty questions, they would be asked to join a Hall that is compatible with their sorry spiritual state." These are real issues the Socieity is having to deal with, it reminds me of Terry's "The Dog Did not Bark" brilliant post.

1. Have you been inactive in the Field Ministry over the last year during any month? Yes or No.

2. Have you ever been disfellowshiped before? Yes or No

3. Do you suffer from emotional problems? Yes or No

4. Have you called the Elders late at night to discuss a personal problem? Yes or No?

5. Is your meeting attendence below average? Yes or No?

6. Do you have children at home who are not attending meetings? Yes Or No?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    they would be asked to join a Hall that is compatible with their sorry spiritual state.

She might as well send them here LOL

Welcome to the forum Avo

• trueblue
    trueblue

That is crazy, how is the weak (lowly) one to be brought up if a strong one will not help?

(I can't copy paste) But the bible states that on judgement day that ones will say to Jesus that they prophesied and cast demons in his name but yet Jesus will say I do not know you, what you have done to the least one of me you have done to me.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Yes the Bible encourages us to assist the weak, like Jesus did. I have often wondered about this. Perhaps they do not follow the Bible?

• trueblue
    trueblue

Sometimes I thinks the WTS is Satan's last straw to discourage the chosen ones.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Jehovah God and Jesus Christ have a different outlook for the "weak" ones. Matthew 9:11-13:

11 When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

12 On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ [a] For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Contrast with Hosea 6:6 "6 For I desire mercy, not sacrifice,
    and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings

KJV (Acts 20:35)

34 Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.

35 I have shewed you all things,how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

36 And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all.

(Romans 14) NLT

"1 Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don’t argue with them about what they think is right or wrong. 2 For instance, one person believes it’s all right to eat anything. But another believer with a sensitive conscience will eat only vegetables. 3 Those who feel free to eat anything must not look down on those who don’t. And those who don’t eat certain foods must not condemn those who do, for God has accepted them. 4 Who are you to condemn someone else’s servants? They are responsible to the Lord, so let him judge whether they are right or wrong. And with the Lord’s help, they will do what is right and will receive his approval"

Read Ezk 34 while taking your sweet time, who is Jehovah condemming? Shepherds who were suppose to watch over his precious Sheep, he is angry his sheep were weak, lost and hurt, starving, meanwhile the Shepherds (Elders) were willfully neglecting his sheep while eating and drinking, and slapping each others backs!

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Now I get why I was never invited to field service. Or was it still my personality?

CP

• irondork
    irondork

That's funny. I remember a conversation years ago (maybe 20) along the lines of disfellowshipped ones usually come back with more zeal than ever before. They are the ones who need the least help from elders because their experience has taught them how to depend on Jehovah and the dangers of leaving His side.

When I was reinstated, there was a small cluster of five people who got reinstated within two months or so. Three of those people became the discription I gave above. I tried to become that uber JW but within two years I followed the other gay guy out the front door.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

1. Have you been inactive in the Field Ministry over the last year during any month? Yes or No.

3. Do you suffer from emotional problems? Yes or No

4. Have you called the Elders late at night to discuss a personal problem? Yes or No?

5. Is your meeting attendence below average? Yes or No?

6. Do you have children at home who are not attending meetings? Yes Or No?

Are there really JWs that have made themselves this aloof and exclusive? In my 40 year associatiion with them, I never heard anything like this, but I have been away for the last 5. This is another form of 'class distinction', and maybe it's getting worse as the Society cracks the whip harder and harder against so-called apostates.

• fokyc
    fokyc

YES! It is really like this in our KH.

The WTBTS gets more like the Gestapo every day!

Gestapo - "A police organization that employs terroristic methods to control a populace."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit