WHY IT IS WRONG FOR ELDERS, MINISTERIAL SERVANTS AND PIONEERS TO SOCIALIZE WITH THE WEAK ONES!

by AvocadoJake 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• trueblue
    trueblue

There is a sister in our hall that has made it clear why her (Jehovah) does not like weak ones.

That is why he rains or shines the sun on the righteous and the unrighteous so JW's ( ) can pick on the weak.

They always knocking everyone else because their product is no good.

When I see JW's in the public and they don't see me they don't look very happy to me.

I see a group of elders in FS every once in awhile and they look as though they think they are gods, it is a wonder someone does not cut their balls off. Could be my impression because I have been in FS with them a long time ago and the way they talk about people, like they can read everyones mind and know what is in their hearts. Them's some hateful people.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Dagoth U R funny: I have you beat because I have a tatoo, it is a very small dot that can hardly be seen and I used to tell people if you hold a magnefying glass up to it it becomes a battleship

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Uh, if a "weak one" can bring down "five strong ones" then maybe the "strong ones" aren't so strong after all!

I've been out for 2 1/2 years. When did the Society start telling the elders to not encourage the "weak"?

Is this in print? This is so bizarre that it sounds more like some whacked elder's mis-interpretation of the WT BS.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

sounds like a list my wifes crazy ass aunt would have.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There is a sister in our Hall who has made it clear why her "Jehovah" does not like weak ones.

seems to be a greater emphasis on the fact that not even everyone IN the congregation may qualify as "good association"

DOC

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Hell I am so weak I can bring down not 5, no, but SIX strong sheep! Booyah!

I'm weak enough, spiritually, to bring down 10 strong sheep!

I'm so weak, I can bring down 10 strong sheep and Sonny Liston! I'm the WEAKEST! The WEAKEST there ever was!

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry if I repeat someone else's comment but this popped right away in my mind. This woman is a Pharisee through and through and should be reading her bible more carefully.

(Luke 18:9-14) 9 But he spoke this illustration also to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and who considered the rest as nothing: 10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, the one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and began to pray these things to himself, ‘O God, I thank you I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unrighteous, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week, I give the tenth of all things I acquire.’ 13 But the tax collector standing at a distance was not willing even to raise his eyes heavenward, but kept beating his breast, saying, ‘O God, be gracious to me a sinner.’ 14 I tell YOU, This man went down to his home proved more righteous than that man; because everyone that exalts himself will be humiliated, but he that humbles himself will be exalted.”

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Because they (Elders &MS) are imperfect and only a perfect Jeus was allowed to associate with weaker ones and sinners.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Then how weaker one to learn how to be strong if elders & MS are not perfect and can not associate with them and incourage the weaker ones? The FDS, society, the congregation to the flock or what ever is claim to be parts of Christs Body.

Jesus himself said not to beleive them when they do that...

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Trueblue: I was joking.... As a former elder I would never follow such a thing it is not only wrong it is unscriptual.

I enjoyed going out of my way to honestly befriend and help all those who were weak physically and spirtually because that is what was expected of me in accordance with Isa 32.

Never did I gauge meeting attendance, hours, mags, studies, RV's, etc as measure of strength/weakness. I had not time for the self professed strong, I did not suffer fools to well (and there were many of them) and those who snubbed others. If you are still in then i hope you find some (Elders & MS) who sincerely feel like I did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit