What Drug Helps You Cope With Your Mentally Diseased Apostate Mind?

by AvocadoJake 43 Replies latest jw friends

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

MJ, I love coffee too and picked up my knitting/crocheting after 20 yrs just lately. OHC Lexapro works best for me too but my insurance doesn't cover it so I'm stuck with selexa. Can I have your Zanex? JK :) Beer is my best friend these days. Helps me relax and sleeeeeeep.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

3rdgen

red wine normally puts me out like a light

beer relaxes me

spirits: the best

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

2:35AM time for a beer and sleeping pill. Nite everyone

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

you too

I'm a night too goodnight

• trueblue
    trueblue

Just brought some sheet metal forming equipment to make own body panels for old cars and want to make complete aluminuminuminum front end for some hot rods that I have. Thought maybe I would go by the local KH and do some wheelies and lay some rubber but decided to forget them guys (they aren't worth the powder to blow their a$$e$ up with) and go to some car shows, car races, and make some real friends (ones who enjoy life that the true god had granted us). Amen...

• man oh man
    man oh man

it's the laughter. laughting at myself for all the dumb stuff i used to believe.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

trueblue & man oh man

I know how you feel, you just feel likeyou need to do something to get it out of your system

• trueblue
    trueblue

finallysomepride... thought you would like that, the cops don't give me as much trouble as one would think, there's a kid inside of them too.

• undercover
    undercover

Prayer, meditation, meeting attendance and field service

• JAFO
    JAFO

Freedom.

It's dangerous, seriously addictive stuff..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit