What Drug Helps You Cope With Your Mentally Diseased Apostate Mind?

by AvocadoJake 43 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I tried Arropax after that, that was another shit drug, different side affects tho, screwd up sex life, not in that I couldn't perform just made me quick to start but never friggin finish

then I tried arrorix (still on but very small dose) I think I'm getting the correct spelling, that seems to be the one thats a happy medium

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

maybe this should be adults section

• talesin
    talesin

Rx drugs don't agree with me,,, anti-depressants make me crash, and amitriptylene no good, also lyrica, and any other med. My dr finally said try MJ. It helps with my pain, and I find an ativan or two several times a week shuts down the night terrors. Drank my way through my 20s and part of my 30s,,, I don't recommend it.

Best drug in the world --- LOVE --- "love rescued me" (love of my friends, both feline and human, that is)

t

• sizemik
    sizemik

Did Aropax for a while . . . still got a drawer full of it . . . same story too. But venlafaxin . . . that was a whole different story. Wicked stuff really.

I've gone right off pharmaceuticals now.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

ohioboy

on amitriptylene I was always hungry, if I thought about food I had to have it, and the other thing it caused was a sensation in the head like when you have a hat on & you take it off, but the feeling is still there as tho it was still on, I had that feeling for most of the time.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

size

we aren't twins by any chance LOL

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Yes Tal, Love is one heck of a drug! Too bad that there sometimes seems to be a shortage in the world nowadays...I'm sorry that the Lyrica didn't work out well for you. I tried it too, and had to stop after just 3 doses as it made me feel like I had the flu. It is supposed to be really good for a lot of things including pain issues, but it just didn't work out. I am supposed to be taking a mood stabilizer on top of the Lexapro, but I never bothered to take it. I figured I would leave well enough alone until/unless things get worse, then maybe I will start taking it.

Here is a website that discusses all different types of Antidepressants, Mood stabilizers, Tranquilizers, etc. It mixes humor with the info and is a good resource if there is a certain med that you want to know about.

Crazymeds

FSP, those sound like some pretty harsh side effects! I think that the hat coming off feeling is called "Brain Zaps" and occurs sometimes with those types of meds. especially when you are coming off of them. It is like a small electrical discharge. Effexor had that effect on me. It can be quite uncomfortable.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Tal . . . love and MJ go nicely together.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I wish I could do MJ like I did when I was younger. Last time I tried was a few years ago, and I got the worst paranoia I have ever experienced, and I ended up with a panic attack that got so bad I thought I was having a heart attack. I couldn't stop crying. I haven't tried it since. I don't know why it would make me feel that way, because when I was young and did it, I really enjoyed it and it mellowed me out. Maybe my brain chemistry changed or something...

Off to bed, was nice chatting with y'all and have a great night, and an even better day!!!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

AvocadoJake

What about you? you started this thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit