Waiting for the shoe to drop......

by rocky220 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• rocky220
    rocky220

to BP... no sweetie, what's YOUR problem.....???

This website is a social gathering for former JW's whether they got out yesterday or 100 yrs ago. And everyone contributes, understanding the intensity of this controlling Borganiztion and the many different experiences and I don't understand your attitude. [or are we trolling today, hmm?]

Rocky220

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I don't have a problem, I'm just asking questions to try to see where you're coming from.... You're complaining about something but I can't see what you're complaining about.

Here's a suggestion: Next time the JWs knock on your door, politely ask them to make you a "Do Not Call". Then you won't be bothered by them.

Is that easy enough?

• rocky220
    rocky220

BP-

The "problem" was resolved yesterday.....get a life and some good manners you jerk.......move on. rocky220

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL.

Idiot.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

BP i think he just proved he has the balls to tell someone to shove off

The "problem" is anyone that is exposed to JW's and still has family/friends they love "in"

are you a troll?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

sorry but he's not an idiot!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm a troll with 4000+ posts???

LOL....

All I did was ask a few questions to clarify where the OP was coming from. So wanting to understand a person's perspective makes me a troll? LOL....

Idiots.

• rocky220
    rocky220

Hey Found Sheep, I can see BP's 4,628..........to my 704.......hmmm, I started in 2002, BP- 2010 and that proves nothing. BP didn't understand and gave rude feedback, I for one too old to pay it any attention, others got it and were respectful and insightful and again thank you ...............

. Rocky220

• ziddina
    ziddina

I think that BP gets PMS once in a while...

She's - or is it "he's"? - butted heads with more than one board member....

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Nah, I'm like this all the time.

And for the record, I wasn't being rude, just asking questions. It was Rocky who chose to take things the wrong way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit