Waiting for the shoe to drop......

by rocky220 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• rocky220
    rocky220

There's a dubby living in my building, and every morning while waiting at the bustop he tried witnessing to me to no avail since we have a great difference of opinion on the Borg's "truth". then came the day when he says that if I am not coming back he can't speak to me anymore and that he didn't want to get in trouble. Poor misguided guy, that was 1 month ago. Today I gave him a printout exposing the Borg owning Warfare technology.

Well, his face transposed, face got tight, and not even reading the the first paragraph completely he crumpled the paper in his hands........yup he's in it deep. So now I tell myself what's next? Will the "Bros." now come after me like the mafia?? Dubbys are in my building every Sat. knocking at the door. I ignore them.

From those who have had this experience, care to share any possible scenarios of what to expect, or just let it ride and see.

rocky220

• recapitated
    recapitated

Open your door and have fun showing them how stupid they are. Eventually you will be blacklisted as a dangerous apostate and they will leave you alone. This happened to me and to be honest I rather miss their visits. One of them was really cute.

• rocky220
    rocky220

Thank you Recap. for your feed back, I was trying to edit my submittal but time had lapsed. the report was about the Borg owning stock in war technology printed from Googles......

Being a "born-in" that left in 1975 [famous year] has been truly a bitter-sweet experience.

Rocky220

• flipper
    flipper

ROCKY 222- Good job in informing this JW guy about the WT society's owning warfare technology. Will the shoe drop ? It depends. If you've been " out " since 1975 and have stayed off the radar mostly- I doubt the elders or anybody will bother coming after you. Now if this JW knows you are still inactive, just a fader - he will probably tell his local elders about the information you shared with him. The elders will either deny it, or tell him to just avoid you as you are allegedly " apostate " !

Either way - you've been out 36 years - I doubt the elders will come bother you. If they do, just tell them you aren't interested and shut the door in their face. No reason for your peaceful world to be disrupted by paranoid cult members. Good job by you and good luck ! Peace out, mr. Flipper

• rocky220
    rocky220

You are so right Flipper, not only I faded in 1975, but while still living at Mom's house, working, giving her half my paycheck for house expenses [bad daughter, eh?] My mother [who married pop in a Kingdumb Hall in 1956] had me cornered by the Judicial Commitee in our home, Why do you ask?

Well, I fell in love with a non-JW and the horror of it, there was a presumption of fornication in the air....Imagine, the same 3 ministers didn't miss me for 3 whole years, but thought to have the moral duty to interogate me at the request of my mother....that summer [1978] I moved out, my mom in her desperation of losing "control" of her daughter told the elders of my address, against my wishes, knocked on my door unannounced as if I was being stalked and when I no longer wanted to discuss my private life, they threatened me with disfellowship, by this time this religion no longer had a mental hold on me, so I just close MY apartment door in their faces and the rest is history......yes I was d'fd, but out of the 3 elders....months later I found out that one got deleted as elder and another one got disfellowship 'caused he made the terrible mistake of correcting and error he found in a Theocratic Ministry article and spoke of it at the meeting , poor guy......he was only trying to do the right thing, but the Borg doesnt make mistakes. oh well........life for me has been good.

this website had help me a lot and thank you all for your REAL spiritual love!!!!

Rocky220

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Wait so he crumpled up the paper right in front of you? What an asshole! I often walk into businesses univited to solicite a sale and at least all they say is no thank you, or they take my material and set it on their desk for "review later", but never, and I mean never in my 25 years of sales have I ever had something I handed someone, (mind u, the material I'm placing is for a sale so there's no mistaking the motive), crumpled up in front of me. Maybe u should tell him that since he obviously has no social skills whatsoever, you just can't handle his rudeness and u aren't going to converse with him anymore.

It must be the spirit.....

• rocky220
    rocky220

You are soooo right Wha' happened-

Dubs target not only socially challenged people but this particular guy told me he doesn't even own a computer [computer illiterate] that all he knows about the JW's is directly through them....in other words he drank the kool-aid and doesn't care. So you are right....why waste my breath? He seems to have a physical handicap here he walks like he is going to fall over any second and maybe he finds this group of people accepting of him.....be that as it may....he is a grown man and not my problem!!!!

Rocky220

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

Whoa... The society owns stock in warfare technology? Please tell me the website or something to prove this.

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

If I can prove this I gonna have a lot of fun with JW when they come to my door, or whenever I see them

• rocky220
    rocky220

Hello Lifestooshort!!!

Just go to Googles and type in "Watchtower Owns Warfare Technology"....and have at it.....Rocky220

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit