Waiting for the shoe to drop......

by rocky220 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• garyneal
  • Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Well you're already DF so I think you will just get labled Mentally Diseased apostate and they will run the other way...

• rocky220
    rocky220

Hello Found sheep...just got back from lunch.

Hey, how about that? I know i am, but what are they?????? They are soooooo desperate for the dubbies not to find them out.

Have a great day1!

Rocky220

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

Been thinking about this all day... Is the WBTS being hypocritical? Absolutely! IS this a big deal? Yes! Does this mean they are full of shit? In my opinion, YES! Why am I so discouraged? Because it means that WBTS is just another religion. And they are primarly interested in $$$. A business. Everything else is a front or a method of keeping the masses in their control.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Is the WBTS being hypocritical? Absolutely! ..."

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhh....

From what I've observed, the Watchtower Corporation is quintissentially hypocritical...

Just compare their 'shunning' policy towards those who have left the JW's and then read the July 2009 "Awake" article entitled, "Is It Wrong to Change Your Religion?"

[Answer? NO - if you're leaving any OTHER religion to become a Jehovah's Witness; a huge YES if you're leaving the Jehovah's Witnesses for ANY reason whatsoever...]

"Boys and girls, can you spell "hypocrite"????" volcano argh

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

Well they are hypocrites and critical.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Since you got df'd so long ago, why do you care?

• rocky220
    rocky220

Hello BP....

I care because as long as my mother is alive and in the Borg.[and never turned her back on me] I will continue to watch these turkeys like a hawk.

But the minute my mom [may she live a long happy life] is called to glory, it will be a done deal. There's always a chance she might wake up to the real light of truth and she will always count my shoulders for support should she have a tough time re-adjusting.

Rocky220

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Are the JWs knocking on your door specifically - that is, your door and not any others in your complex/block?

Again, why do you care what they think of you? You are df'd yet your mother refuses to shun you. You left the JWs 36 yrs ago.

So... what's the problem?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'd have a problem with it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit