Missionaries in Tiawan asked to give salaries back to bethel...one resigned!!

by Witness 007 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

oh no is Sparki another scammer???

Well I'm glad GB greed woke him up!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    So when you say you worked at the bethel before and now you dont..
    makes you one of those losers who applied cuz you had nothing better to do.

Bethel just sent a bunch of bethelites home..They got old..

The WBT$ doesn`t want to pay the eventual medical bills..

The losers are the ones who sent them home..

There are even more losers who defend WBT$ Dirty Deeds.

..........................;-)...OUTLAW

• elderelite
    elderelite

Rotfl...... Poor sparki....

If u want to answer my questions that would be great... If not then you answered them just the same ;-)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

In the 30s under Rutherfraud the Special pioneers were not allowed to work, as Jehovah would provide for them.

They were encouraged to ask very poor people with no cash for payment in kind for literature. (The publishers had to buy their books and mags for the door to bore misery)

Ask for chickens, groceries, or offer to let the householder do your laundry in exchange for what was placed with them.

The arrangement stopped. Couldnt they get enough chickens or clean clothes out of them??

HB

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

What a bunch of sickos the WT is.

Bangalore

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Maybe Sparki is right? Really childish to just call him an idiot. Someone should be able to get the official policy on this.

• solomon
    solomon

A couple I know are special pioneers/missionaries and bethel does NOT allow them to work on the side at all. However they work secretly for their witness relatives on their vacation so they can survive. I used to give this couple money when they came home cause i felt sorry for them. they are nice people but are just stuck in a rut.

• designs
    designs

solomon- when my brother was in Bethel, early 70s, many of the guys worked at outside jobs. There were some Liquor stores in the neighborhood that hired the Bethelites.

With the Social Security scam in Spain and other give backs the leadership looks petty and cheap. Good riddance.

• solomon
    solomon

designs

the couple I know have to work on the hush hush because the bethel wont allow them to earn money. they still do work about one month a year just because what the bethel gives as salary is insufficient.

• free @ last
    free @ last

Do these people get any vacation at all? If they have to work for family for a whole month and are bethelites for the rest of the year when do they just get to chill? How long have they been at this? Sounds like it sucks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit