mankkeli How do you stop your brain from thinking if you did stay?

by life is to short 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• shamus100
    shamus100

I have no idea how they did it, but they are the talk of our polar village!

There will be a parade at 13:00 hours, followed by ice skating and a ceremonial seal-clubbing.

• cedars
    cedars

Manny - this gets worse. Please stop making assumptions about my family with little or no information on which to base your words. I would never be so rude as to assume anything about your family without meeting them. A relationship based on lies and misinformation is no relationship at all. I don't answer to you or anyone, and I certainly refuse to get "greased up" by elders in a back room somewhere - although if that's your thing then you're welcome to it!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why do I get the feeling that Manny has been greased up a few times.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

cedars - Apologies are in order if you feel offended, I'm sorry, I was only trying to make your path straight, no hard feelings.

• shamus100
    shamus100

That's mighty nice of you, manky. Oh, and word of advice: Keep the grease on your head not below the equator.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Interesting evidence in post mankkeli237. If he is in, have they learned to apologize? That is one step forward, don't you think? In 100 hundred years it is the first known apology (first known to me). An interesting advance, I think.

• zoiks
    zoiks

I don't think so. He/she is all over the map. The story is constantly changing, but it's the same theme. He/she is not here for any sort of dialog, just to have fun at your expense. Best to just have fun as well.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Huh?

Oh, yeah, and on a cute note...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw4KVoEVcr0

• zoiks
    zoiks

Shamus, I tried keeping the grease on my head, but it kept getting in my eyes. Now I generally keep it in my beard. Much better!

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

zoiks - My recent contributions are meant to empower lurkers and inject some balance on this discussion board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit