mankkeli How do you stop your brain from thinking if you did stay?

by life is to short 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• iceguy
    iceguy

Mankkeli I left and have found true happiness and peace. You tell people to go to the elders and confess your sins about being here? Who the hell are the Elders to confess anything to? You are obviously someone that can't live life on their own without having someone to tell you what to do and how to live. Most Elders are idiots and have an agenda...they actually think they will be a prince in the "New World." This board and sites like JWFacts has given me knowledge that I never knew existed. The only way I would ever go to the Elders is to tell them to confess their sins of misleading people and the pressure they put on those in the cong which contradicts what Christ said. Go to Christ Mankkeli and tell him your sins if you must confess anything...tell him your sorry for continuing in the lie of the WTBTS.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

zoiks - You are welcome, I'm always happy to bring smiles on people's faces

• flipper
    flipper

MANKELLI- YOU NEED to remind YOURSELF that the WT society uses all techniques at their disposal to diagnose all of Jehovah's Witnesses situations and come up with a syndrome ( or concept ) that will make all of Jehovah's Witnesses rely on the WT society. WT society pays THEIR bills by convincing Jehovah's Witnesses that they'll " live forever " in an imagined Paradise and NEVER DIE ! ( Remember " Millions Now Living will Never Die " ? ) So that Jehovah's Witness members will place and market WT literature to more unsuspecting victims door to door out in field service. I'm not attacking the WT society or undermining their effort, but I am only explaining the REAL reality in clear terms. Just showing you that your way of reasoning can be used to dismantle your lame theories.

My wife thinks you need to " grow a pair " and snap out of your Stockholm syndrome . If you don't know what " Stockholm Syndrome " is - google it or look it up on Wikipedia . Think for yourself- check the Internet

• 00DAD
    00DAD

MANKKELI: What? You are such a hypocrite!

You feel free to tell others to go to the elders and "let them grease you with prayer" but when I let you know I find your attitude offensive you tell me to "Take it easy." You're out of line.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Since this is the thread for cat videos, here are some of my favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaA_cs4WZHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO2x38Lc7qI&feature=related

• shamus100
    shamus100

Garyneal,

Hither, child, I need to whisper something in your ear about those 'cats'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit