Thanks for your help !

by 3rdgen 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome to the club!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome, from a fellow 3rdgener. I love these posts from longtime JWs.

It gives me hope that one day maybe my parents will wake up too.

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome 3rdgen its great to have you here. I look forward to hearing your experiences.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

To Wobble: Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I have a very long story that will probably take multiple posts. To Broken and SandG: Hi, good to be here! To Punk: I have lurked and read some of your hilarious posts. Yes, of course I've been diagnosed with P.T.S.D. but if laughter is the best medicine, then all of the clowns here are helping us heal. Thanks! To Heaven: Don't worry! To Found Sheep, Cantleave, and Cofty: Hi To Micky: You never know. 6 mos ago I would have thought god would strike me dead for being on this site! The Watchtower Society is doing half the work for those who want others out. Only about 6 weeks ago hubby got a phone call from a friend who asked if we had heard about the WTS taking over the Menlo Park KH. That inocent question caused me to go to the internet to see if he had his facts straight. So I Googled it. Guess where it took me? Hahahah! Turns out we know the bros. involved. The elders who filed suit are true believers who have always been kind, caring, honest without hidden agendas. On the other hand, we knew the CO, DO and the rest were shady, mean, SR jerks. This inside knowlege was all it took to make me mad enough to read COC.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Welcome!

I'm a 3rdgen, too.

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

Welcome 3rdGen!!! It seems like more and more people are coming here in rapid succession. Goes to show the power the internet is having on people. I look forward to your future posts. :)

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

Hurry up and tell your story! I'm dying here! lol jk.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

It will take time to truly feel free and clear of the WTS. Please be patient.

Is your husband on board with you? My husband and I were "in" for more than thirty years..he was an elder for twenty. We've been out now almost seven years.

• karter
    karter

3rdgen

Welcome always nice to have someone new on board.

karter.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

To Stillstuck, Quandry, and Karter :Thanks for the welcome! I'm going to start writing my story very soon. I'm very glad to say hubby is mentally out too. In fact, he's the one who first got me to do

some critical thinking. Being a former Bethelite, he had seen a glimpse of the ugly underbelly of Watchtower. He has no children(something he regrets). I have a beautiful healthy single daughter who

left completely about 5 yrs ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit